E P I L O G U E

AN: Surprise mudafuckers

"Knock knock!" I said out loud with a cheery smile as I knocked on the door, placing my hands behind my back afterwards, patiently waiting.

"No one's home!" I heard Haz's voice yell from inside only making my smile widen as I shook my head at him.

"Haz please!" I insisted, craning my neck to look through the window of his house.

"Knock knock!" I tried again.

"I'm jacking off and eating cheez its!" He replied back from the other side of the door making me frown in disappointment.

"I said knock knock!" I screamed, now getting angry as I channeled my inner monster voice that I only used whenever I was on my period.

I heard Haz let out a sigh before he finally asked "who's there."

"Dozen!" I grinned in excitement.

Haz opened the door just a crack, his light brown skin matching his mother's and father's as he narrowed his hazel eyes at me through the small gap.

"Watch this be lame." He mumbled with a blank expression, popping a red tootsie pop into his mouth.

"Dozen anybody wanna let me in!" I finished my joke, throwing my hands in the air before bursting into a fit of laughter, partially because I find myself really funny and because of the exasperated look on my friend's face.

I slapped my knee making Haz slam the door on my face.

I let my laughter die down a bit, pushing my large glasses up the brim of my nose with a happy smile as I readjusted the strap of my bag.

Haz finally reopened the door all the way this time, dressed in a muscle tank and oversized sweats before I eyed the chain he was wearing.

"I see you diggin my new bling." He smirked, the lolipop still in his mouth as he crossed his arms over his broad chest and leaned against the doorframe.

"Do your chain hang low does it wobble to the floor." I sang, trying to act like him as I attempted to squint my eyes, hunching over and throwing up gang signs with my hands only making him send me an amused and bewildered look.

"No but my dick does."

"Oh real classy Haz." I snorted, rolling my eyes at him before I felt his gaze fall onto my scraped knee.

"Don't tell me you tripped again on the way here." He said, but I could still see the concern on his face as I checked my cut leg.

"You know, it's those darn cracks in the side walks." I tsked, shaking my head as I placed my hands on my hips.

"Aight, come in I'll get you another bandaid." Haz said, gesturing me inside as I made sure to wipe my feet on the welcome matt before heading inside.

"Doctor Haz here, ah yes, I see our patient has a scraped boo boo on her knee- Ima fix that." He said, giving me a cocky smile as he patted the palm of his hand down onto the kitchen counter, motioning for me to sit on it which I followed.

"Do you want the hello kitty bandaid or the little mermaid?" He asked as he rummaged through one of the kitchen cabinets.

"Hello Kitty please." I requested, pushing my sliding glasses up the bridge of my nose as I looked through my bag.

"Ohh.. you wild. I like that." Haz commented before taking out the bandaid, the lolipop still in his mouth as he kneeled in front of me with a smirk and opened it.