Ch. 23 - Fuck-you-up cappucino

"Can you stop looking at me like that." I dead panned, angrily shoving noodles of chow fun in my mouth with my chopsticks as Harry eyed me from across the kitchen island while we continued to eat our take out.

"I can be a good friend." Harry mumbled under his breath in a defensive tone, looking down with a frown as he reached over to my paper plate of food, taking all my beef like usual while I divided the dumplings between us.

"I'm glad," I smiled, patting his head making him look up to scowl at me as I pointed down at my food with my chopsticks before taking the last piece of beef and shoving it at his face.

"You forgot one." I noted, still holding my hand out with the meat between my chopsticks as I looked back down to grab a potsticker from the small take out box.

"My bad." Harry said, taking the meat into his mouth straight from my utensil as I dipped my dumpling into the dark sauce between us.

"So... was he, was he um," Harry began, momentarily choking on the food in his mouth before swallowing and clearing his throat, blinking as I turned to furrow my brows at him while I patted his back.

"Was Carlos good?" He finished, his question coming out more like a high pitched wince at the end of his sentence as he sent me a forced and pained smile while his grip considerably tightened on his chop sticks.

"Here have a dumpling, you're not you when you're hungry." I offered in a patronizing tone as I handed him a pot sticker making him glare at me in annoyance.

"What. Isn't this what friends usually talk about?" Harry suddenly snapped, raising his face as I scrunched my face at his tone.

"Was he good Nat? Did you like it? Did he pleasure you with his tiny di-"

"Woahhh...." I trailed out, watching at how angered Harry was as I retracted my head back to give him a look.

"Woah." I repeated, raising my brows as I rested my elbow on the counter.

"Ima need you to tone it down like seven notches okay homeboy." I said, caressing his cheek before playfully giving it a few slaps causing him to grab my wrist.

"Don't." Harry demanded with a stern look, pushing my hand away.

"You're right, don't, as in don't be a little bitch which is how you're acting right now. Calm down I didn't even sleep with Carlos." I said, rolling my eyes in annoyance as Harry eyed me.

A few moments of silence fell upon us as I busied myself with my writing, jotting down a few notes and plot twists on the papers while I heard Harry chew slowly from besides me.

"You didn't?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"No, it's Carlos we're talking about here." I pointed out through a mouthful of greasy noodles as I looked up to meet Harry's intense gaze.

"Oh." Harry blinked, the angered expression on his face slowly fading as he looked back at me with relief in his green eyes.

"M'sorry... by the way you got a little..." He said, his voice low as he reached his hand out and rubbed a smudge of dipping sauce away from the corner of my mouth with his thumb as I shrugged.

"I don't know why I get so mad, I guess it's just like a big brother kind of complex and I can't help but get really protective over- oh Nat, I have some soy sauce on my dumpling can you-"

I bit the part of the dumpling that was soaked with sauce in his hand without looking up from my paper, making Harry mumble a timid "thank you" before he finished the rest as he continued.