Ch. 44 - Natalie's Straight

I was excited to get home, to just chill on the couch and eat potato salad with vanilla boy in in my living room.

It was just too bad my couch was already occupied with Harry and some girl, his body hovering over hers as they made out with one another, their legs tangled together while the sound of their labored breathing and passionate groans filled my entire living room.

They obviously hadn't heard me come in and I didn't know whether I was grateful for that or not.

"Mimi.." He breathed, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck.

I felt my totebag drop to the floor as Harry peppered soft kisses on Mimi's skin, her long light brown hair hiding her face from me as she giggled, making him smile that same dimpled smile that would make my heart race.

My heart was now racing for a whole 'nother reason this time.

I grabbed the journal and manila file out of my tote bag on the ground before throwing it straight at Harry's fucking head in anger.

"What the-" He cringed, rubbing at his head as my papers fell to the floor before his green eyes snapped up to meet my wide furious ones making his whole face pale at the sight of me, standing there right in front of them.

"N-Natalie. I thought, I thought you were at your appointment with your-" Harry sputtered out, immediatly crawling off the girl almost tripping over his feet in the process as he gawked at me in shock.

"What is this!? Seriously, what is this! I came here to have a good time and eat some potato salad and now I'm feeling very attacked here!" I sputtered out, motioning towards him and the girl on the couch.

I was going to try to channel all my anger, focus on all these threats, feel the blinding rage that was coursing through my whole body making me feel like my skin was on fire.

Because once the anger subsided there would only be tears and heartbreak for me to focus on afterwards.

And I was not going to give him the satisfaction of watching my cry and break down in front of him.

"And you! Dude do you know that this bitch is playing the both of us?" I snapped at the girl on the couch who hadn't even turned around to look at me, still hiding her face from me.

Mimi let out a scoff, ignoring me as she checked her manicured nails.

She knew that Harry was taken.

I felt a lump form in my throat when I heard Harry's soft desperate pleas to listen to him, trying to train my vision on the girl laying passively on my damn couch with no care in the world before I stormed over, grabbing Harry by his dick causing him to yelp in pain while my other free hand reached out for the girl's hair, only to have the brown curls on her head fall revealing an almost bald african american man.

Obama turned to me with a smirk before saying, "My fellow american, I just stole your man."

I woke up laughing, sitting up from my bed holding my stomach with an idiotic smile on my face as I laughed like a maniac in the middle of the night.

"Ouch my stomach- oh god." I wheezed out, clutching onto my stomach as the hysteria slowly faded when Harry shifted slightly in bed besides me at the noise I was making.

"Did you dream of a funny joke..." Harry murmured in a slow raspy tone at my side, his eyes still closed and probably still half asleep as I took in a deep breath and stared down at him, cuddled by my side.

"No, not really, just felt like laughing in the middle of the night." I lied, my voice soft and hoarse as I pushed a strand of his brown hair away from his face.