Ch. 11 - Strictly platonic

"Can't." Harry said, rejecting my offer to hang out with me and my friends as he got his jacket.

"I've got somewhere to be at and I have to blow this money somehow, drugs, woman." Harry shrugged, tossing the thick wad of cash in his hand with a satisfied smile as he retrieved his keys from the table.

"Nice... but remember, just because the stripper says you can stick the money anywhere doesn't mean you can stick it up her ass because one time I had this German male stripper named Gunther and he got-"

"I don't need to waste my money on sex, I already get a lot of that for free." He smirked making me give him a deadpanned expression from the couch.

"You do know this is the fourth day I'm staying here and you said you'd kick me out on the third day no matter what," I brought up, narrowing my eyes at his emotionless face.

"What's up with that." I continued, raising my brow at him as he put his jacket on and headed for the door.

"Just me returning the favor for you getting us out of that whole 'I slept with a hot mom' situation." He explained with a small shrug.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say I'm starting to rub off on you." I teased making him roll his eyes at me.

"Face it, you even trust me to stay at your place alone." I pointed out, giving him a look as he opened the door.

"Oh that, yeah I put cameras up in the living room which means I can pretty much see what you're doing in here twenty four seven." He informed as my eyes widened in surprise.

"So I suggest you be a good puppy while I'm gone." He snapped before he left, slamming the door shut.

I immediatly looked around the room, my eyes scanning over every nook and cranny until my eyes fell upon a small lens camera, no bigger than my thumb near one of the paintings on the wall.

I can pretty much see what you're doing in here twenty four seven, Harry's deep voice rang in my head causing a smirk to spread over my face as an idea came to mind.

I raised my leggings up until they were shorts, wrapping the blanket on the couch around me to make a long make-shift skirt with a slit to expose one side of my leg.

I then brought my shirt up until it showed a segment of my stomach, tying the fabric behind me to keep it as a crop top before I put on the song We Can't Stop on my phone, letting it play through the speakers.

I then started to belly dance in front of the camera, copying the exact same moves as Harry did in his car when I first saw him.

I always wondered about that, why he acted so serious all the time yet the first time I saw him he was practically twerking in his car to Miley Cyrus.

I rolled my hips and moved my neck from side to side like an egyptian as I did the wave with my arms.

Drunk Shakira character now unlocked.

At one point I got one of the vases from the furniture, holding it out in front of me as I humped it, twerked with it, and did the cha cha with it.

After five minutes of doing that I was profusely sweating and panting, my chest heaving up and down as I fell back onto the couch once again.

"Damn I need to start working out..." I muttered, wiping at my sweaty forehead as I tried to catch my breath before I let out a laugh.

"Nahhh..." I said to myself, smiling as I shook my head and unraveled the blanket around me, bringing my leggings back down and untying the shirt to let it fall to its normal length before grabbing my keys and heading out the door.