Ch. 14 - Nice dick

AN: Slow beginning but it gets a lot better trust meeeee but ate Nat rocking space buns

"Weren't you the one who told me to leave Harry?" Lisa mused with a smile as she crossed her leg over the other and sipped her cup of coffee.

"I know I know, but I swear he's changed- okay no wait that sounded really lame but he's a lot nicer." I reasoned, trying to be the best wing woman I could be for my fellow homie as I straightened in my seat.

"Natalie I don't know," Lisa frowned, staring down at her coffee as she fluttered her long lashes and tucked a strand of her auburn hair behind her ear.

"I don't think I can handle being with Harry while he's sleeping with other girls." She confessed, biting her lip as she ran her manicured hand through her wavy hair.

"Trust me girl, he won't be doing that anymore I can tell you that." I promised, giving her a reassuring smile as I leaned back in my chair and took a large bite out of my croissant.

"Look you don't have to make up your mind now. Just consider it you know." I added as she nodded at me from across the table.

"Does Harry really actually want to be with me again?" She asked almost hesitantly after a few moments of silence, a nervous and hopeful look on her dainty face as I smirked at her.

"Definitely." I confirmed, making a large smile form over her face, her cheeks blushing as she looked down at her lap and took another sip of her coffee.

Lisa was so pretty, she had that whole perfect waves of hair and her petite body in a cute summer dress.

Her personality was amazing as well, she had that whole good girl thing going for her but she also wasn't afraid to speak her mind from time to time.

It was no wonder why Harry loved her.

"I like your space buns." Lisa suddenly cooed with a friendly smile.

Space buns?

"Thanks I've been doing squats, I like your ass too." I said, assuming she was talking about my ass buns making her immediatly choke on her drink as I blinked at her in shock.

"Oh no," She laughed, shaking her head rapidly as she placed her mug down trying to catch her breath as she smiled at me.

"Space buns as in the small buns on your hair." She corrected, still smiling at me as I let out a long "ooohhhhh..." of realization before groping the two bumps on my head.

"So that's what they're called, I just put it up like that so my hair wouldn't get in my face." I snorted as I continued to eat.

"Oh Nat you're adorable." She giggled, her face falling when her phone buzzed as she frowned down at the screen, her eyes darting back and forth reading a text.

"Something wrong?" I asked through a mouthful of croissant, straightening in my seat as I brushed off a few crumbs from my sweatshirt.

"No it's just," She sighed, shutting her phone off before looking up at me, pouting her lips in annoyance.

"There's this co-worker I have who is just a bit rude to me and all... she's just a big bully." Lisa huffed, shaking her as I nodded in acknowledgmemt and chugged down my bottle of water in a very unlady like manner.

"Nat you're good at giving advice, what should I do if she continues to bother me?" She questioned with large pleading eyes.

I furrowed my brows, letting out a small burp before falling back in my chair with my waterbottle in my hand.