Ch. 12 - Take my virginity

Harry was currently sitting on top of my back, pulling my leg back against his chest like a wrestler at the side of the building of the soup kitchen on the ground.

"Take it back!" He snapped, pulling my leg back more causing me to let out a strangled cry.

"Never!" I screamed, squirming under his body as I let out a maniacal laugh.

"Don't make me throw you down again Nat because I swear to god I'll fucking do it!"

"No please don't scold me Saint Harold." I mocked underneath him in a shrill voice, making his whole body tense at the nickname I had given him.

"I told you to stop fucking calling me that!" He barked, his weight lifting off of me as I tried to crawl away, taking advantage of my new found freedom until my ankles were gripped by a pair of strong large hands, dragging me back as I cursed.

Just as Harry closed the space between us probably ready to slam me against the wall and rub my face against the bricks I flipped over onto my back to face him, wrapping my legs around his waist like a boa constrictor before pulling him down to the floor with me.

"Don't deny thy pure power Saint Harold, you making up all that drugs and woman bullshit when you're a little goody two shoes." I taunted, crawling over him as I quickly pinned his arms to the ground, our chests heaving up and down as he glared up at me in anger.

"Um... can we go now-"

"No!" Harry and I snapped, turning our heads towards the cowering group of pre-teen fuckboys who were pressing their backs against the end of the alleyway to get away from us.

"This is what you little fuckers get for trying to vandalize the building! Now stay and watch as I show you twats how to get rid of an annoying pest!" Harry growled out making the boys cringe against the wall as he pushed me off him before going behind me, wrapping a muscular arm around my neck as I dug my nails into his skin.

"Please, even if you did hurt me you would probably donate everything you've got to make me better again, just like how you donated your money to the soup kitchen!" I grit out, flipping him over my back as his body landed onto the floor in front of me.

"Fuck you." Harry panted out, bringing his middle finger up as his face gleamed with sweat.

"Anytime anywhere pretty boy!" I yelled before patting my elbow and jumping onto his body elbow first ready to nail him right in the stomach.

He rolled over quickly just in  time as I screamed in pain when my elbow made contact with the concrete floor causing Harry to laugh in triumph.

"What in the heavens is going on here!?" Mavis exclaimed from the open door at the side of the building as she looked between Harry and I on the floor then to the tween boys.

"When I told you two to teach these boys a lesson about learning to respect people's property I was expecting more of a lecture and not a worldstar internet cat fight!" She snapped in disappointment as she placed her hands over her hips.

"She keeps fucking teasing me." Harry claimed, standing to his feet as he turned to give me a dirty look.

"Saint Harold please don't be angered. Bless me with your pureness." I mocked in an innocent tone before situating myself on my knees in front of him, raising my arms in the air as I hunched over and bowed down to him repeatedly.

"You fucking see what I have to deal with!?"

"That is quite enough!" Mavis' sharp tone cut in, her stern voice making me immediatly stand to my feet as I sent her a nervous smile.