Ch. 19 - Your vagina is cheap

AN: This chapter is such a rollercoaster omf

Carlos' body was thrown against the wall of my kitchen as a feminine high pitched shriek left his lips when he spotted Harry's large fist ready to crash against his face.

Carlos quickly ducked down, dodging and still screaming like a little girl as Harry punched a hole in the wall where Carlos' face had been only moments ago.

"Well that's gonna be hard to explain to my landlord." I muttered under my breath, scratching my head awkwardly as Carlos began to hypervenilate and crawl away, gripping onto my ankles.

"Harrietta! I heard you scream are you alright?" Antonio barged into the room along with the rest of the family members as they flooded into the kitchen with wide eyes.

"Fuck Harrietta! I'm the one who screamed so help me!" Carlos cried out still clutching to my ankles in desperation as Harry wrenched his arm from the hole in the wall, causing a few pieces of dry wall to chip off in the process while his biceps flexed as he neared a cowering Carlos.

"I saw you shove your fucking tongue down her throat!" Harry roared, losing his whole feminine act as he yanked Carlos to his feet in one swift pull of Carlos' front collar.

"Um, I can definitely say there was no battling of our tongues or any tongue action at all since, you know, I was there." I pointed out from the side, making a face as I raised my pointer finger up while every head in the room turned to look at me.

"Mama!" Carlos screamed, taking a bar stool from the floor as Harry chased him around the kitchen.

"What in the hell is going on here!?" Mama Carlita fumed in frustration, placing her hands on her hips.

"Carlos kissed Nat!" Harry growled out, grabbing the legs of the bar stool and yanking the chair out of Carlos' hands as he closed in on him making Carlos fall to the floor as he tried to crawl away again.

"Carlos how dare you cheat on your fiancé, I fucking raised you better than that to cheat on someone! My son will not act like some manwhore!" Mama Carlita exploded, taking off her flip flop as Harry held Carlos in a choke hold while Carlita began to slap Carlos' head back and forth at lightning speed with her shoe.

"Wait!" I interjected, rushing in between them as I grabbed a wincing Carlos away from the angered mother and "fiancé."

"Carlos didn't kiss me..." I said, letting out a sigh as everyone stared at me in anticipation.

"I kissed Carlos." I admitted, making everyone in the room let out a gasp besides Harry whose glare only hardened at my statement.

"Ew, but like why?" Yolanda questioned as she furrowed her brows at me while scrunching her face up in disgust.

"I'm highly attracted to Carlos' fiancé and I would never kiss another if I was with you Harrietta!" Antonio blurted out, creating another chorus of gasps to erupt around the room.

"I'm a guy." Harry snapped, swiftly taking the blouse off over his head revealing his broad chest and toned tattooed body to everyone.

Antonio was the only one who gasped.

"The fact that my bra looks better on him than it does on me is just so sad." I acknowledged as Yolanda and María nodded in agreement at my side as everyone gawked at Harry's abs.

"Oh honey we all knew you were a guy." Mama Carlita tsked as she gave Harry a small smile.

"You're a guy!?" Antonio reiterated with widened eyes.

"Except for Antonio, him and Carlos practically share the same brain cell." Bob snorted as we all looked between the two brothers.

Yes, slay me Bob, slay me.