Ch. 34 - Man Period

I rubbed at my eyes, my whole body sore and aching as I raised my head from the cushions on the floor, wondering why I felt such a heavy weight on my chest only to find Harry's head rested against it, his naked body sprawled over mine and his bare legs tangled with mine under the blankets as his muscular arms wrapped around my waist in a possesive manner.

I inhaled a sharp breath at the beautiful sight in front of me, lowering my head back down as I closed my eyes and mouthed a 'thank you' towards the ceiling before looking back at Harry in admiration as I ran my fingers through his tossled brown hair making him smile in his sleep.

I tried to roll away from under him but his grip around my waist only tightened before I heard him let out a small groan of disapproval.

"Shhh...." I hushed, running my hands through his hair again making his body relax immediatly as I ever so slowly pried his arms away from me, moving his head off my stomach last and placing it on one of the pillows on the floor.

I then grabbed another blanket from the floor, wrapping it around myself while I took in a deep breath and stood to my feet with wobbly knees, trying to support myself with the arm of the couch.

Alright alright, not a bad start.

"Ha, not even sore." I said with a snort.

I smiled, taking another step and immediatly falling face first to the floor, my legs giving way feeling like a mush of jelly as my whole body ached.

"Look what you did to me...." I whisper screamed as I turned my head to look back at Harry who was still sleeping soundly on the thousand dollar rug in front of the fireplace, wrapped in a blanket with an innocent smile on his face which was far from how he looked last night on top of me.

I was supposed to top but I couldn't even complain after the seventh round.

That's right, just like Beyonće had sang, we be all night on that rug until the fire in the fireplace itself died down over night.

The energizer bunny got nothing on that boy's stamina I'll tell you that much.

I blew a strand of my frizzy dark hair away from my face, knowing walking was already out of the question as I clutched the blanket to my chest and started to crawl to the bathroom down the hall.

"Dick so good I can't even walk." I said to myself, laughing through the pain still on the floor before my laughter turned into dramatic wheezing and I rested my face against the wood floor to catch my breath.

I finally reached the bathroom, hoisting myself up by grabbing onto the rim of the sink before I was finally back on my feet.

"Phew, okay we good?" I panted out, looking down at my shaking legs before they became stable and sturdy once again as I nodded in approval.

"We good." I confirmed, pursing my lips as I grabbed one of the new toothbrushes Harry and I had left in a cup on the bathroom sink last night along with the mini toothpaste before brushing my teeth.

There was no way in hell I was greeting my boy with morning breath.

I blinked in surprise, gawking at my reflection while brushing my teeth as I studied all the hickies and marks all over the skin of my neck and shoulders.

I lifted the blanket off myself a bit, looking down to my exposed chest to find even more hickies.

Woah.

The thought of what happened last night made me smile as I spit into the sink and rinsed my mouth.

I took Harry's virginity.