IMPORTANT

Like I said in my last chapter, this isn't an update BUT IT IS MUY IMPORTANTE MIS BITCHACHOS okeh like I'm telling you about my beef with After and the characters and where I'm going with this book and most importantly I would love you guys' opinions.

I know you're probably like

But I'm gonna lay it down on you straight up right here right now

But I'm gonna lay it down on you straight up right here right now. This book will be at least sixty to seventy chapters long so lots to look forward too.

As you may or may not have noticed, the plot of this story is always changing, it's not just one plot or conflict it's multiple plots or conflicts, one after the other just like life yah feel.

Remember in the beginning it was Nat tryna be a good girl, then it was her tryna get close to Harry and then that whole Lisa, Harry, Nat love triangle then Harry bustin out with that CEO son of a rich tycoon mothertrucker role.

Cliché is for comedy and entertainment purposes, although it mainly makes fun of the good girl bad boy stories later on you will find out (or if you've noticed) that I also throw shade at Daddy kink, teacher and student relationships, hot cage fighting boyfriend, business office roles, stepbrother bullshit, Christian Grey shit, and any other clichés you usually see from fanfictions or just stories on wattpad.

By zee way if you particularly hate when you see a specific scene in a fanfic or when characters do something that annoys you like, les jus say, when Harold be putting his fingers in a girl's hoo-haa and den he suck on his fingers like hunnyyyyyy there are baby wipes in the cabinets, go get em. You can recommend scenes you want me to make fun of in this story if you'd like. Just comment and I'll put it in.

At the end of this story, there will be ONE BIG CONFLICT AND PLOT TWIST but that's pretty far ahead, you still got lots more chapters so it's all good.

But aye! We got the whole squad in the story now and I am in desperate need to let you know why I chose the weird and different roles for each of the boys and the main characters in Cliché

Bessa (also known as Tessa 2.0 and any other main character in other fanfics that lowkey annoy you)

0 and any other main character in other fanfics that lowkey annoy you)