Ch. 39 - Thank dah lord

"You can come into my place, you can cry and get all the attention, shit you can shove food down my pants but you don't ever disrespect my Natalie." Harry growled at Bessa who shrunk under his towering height, pressing her back against the door as I propped one leg up on the closed lid of the toilet from behind Harry, lotioning my knees.

They were gettin' kinda ashy.

"Now apologize to my girl and get the fuck out of my flat." Harry demanded, jerking his thumb back and pointing at me as he glared at Bessa who was practically shaking with fear.

"I-I'm sorry." She stammered, puckering her lower lip out trying not to cry as I straightened my posture and sent her a sympathizing look.

"Hey, it's okay man-"

"Natalie, what she called you was anything but okay." Harry cut in, still looking aggravated as he clenched his fists at his side, now directing his heated gaze at me before I placed my hand over his arm in a soothing manner.

"I-I really am sorry Nat, I didn't mean to say it out loud- I was just- I was so shocked and confused and I'm just going through a really bad time right now, please don't kick me out. I have no where to go." She sobbed, hiding her face in her hands as she cried hysterically while Harry continued to glare at her as I frowned.

"You can leave now." Harry said in a low mercilless voice as she broke down in front of him.

"Wait, so you really got no where to go?" I interjected, concern clear in my voice as I tried to take a step forward only for Harry to turn his attention towards me in annoyance, tugging me back by my towel.

Bessa gave me a feeble nod, wiping at her tear stained cheeks before she sniffed.

"My mom hates me, I have no friends, I don't have anyone." She wheezed, making me immediatly walk over to her to  place my hand on her heaving figure, rubbing her back in a comforting manner as she shook and cried.

"She's not staying here." Harry said with finality before he crossed his tattoeed arms over his broad slightly wet chest making me purse my lips in thought as I looked between Bessa and him.

"You can stay in my place if you have no where to go." I offered making Harry's jaw drop as Bessa's blue watery eyes widened in surprise at my words.

"Were you not there when she called you a slut Nat?" Harry exclaimed, frantically gesturing towards Bessa with his hands outstretched in her direction.

"She said she was sorry, right, you apologized and you learned that you shouldn't be quick to judge and slut shame yeah?" I asked her as she gulped and quickly nodded, her eyes darting between Harry and I.

"Look, we're good everything's good man." I said, watching as Harry closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration before he opened them only to glare at me in annoyance.

"Bessa give us a minute." He said, not tearing his gaze away from me.

I heard her gulp before she nodded, still standing in place.

"That means fucking leave!" Harry snapped, causing her to flinch before she scrambled out the door as I placed my hands over his chest, his heart beating rapidly under my palms as I tried to calm him down.

"Chill, it's fine-"

"Nat I am the opposite of chill right now, she had no right to disrespect you like that." Harry said, his breathing slowing as I rested my chin on his chest and looked up at him.

"Look, you know I'm not a slut, I know I'm not a slut, so what if she thinks that. I really didn't care man, but you heard her, she's got no where to go and she already apologized. Besides, my sister used to call me that all the time whenever she was pissed or broken, it's just a defense mechanism." I explained with a small shrug as Harry's body tensed before he placed his hands on my waist.