Chapter 3. Goodbyes.

After all that nonsense that happened at breakfast we decided to leave now if i wanted to get on the train on time.
As we got into into car my mum kept asking if I had everything...it was annoying.
Every two seconds she'd make me go over all the things I had to see if i had forgotten anything.

Since I wanted to avoid any conversation with my parents,I stuck in my ear phones and listened to my music. I put the volume right to the top so I couldn't hear a thing.

Whilst Sam Smith was booming in my ears,I saw the train station getting closer and closer. My stomach started turning and my hands got sweaty. I was getting really nervous...I don't why though.
It's not like it's my first time leaving to go away somewhere else other than home...

When I was 17 I was arrested for drunken assault. I was drunk and this girl from school made me angry and I hit her...in broad daylight. I was drunk at 2:30 in the afternoon. What kind of idiot am I?
I was locked up for 6 months and that was the longest sentence I've ever faced. Usually I have to do community service (child labour more like) or 3-4 months in jail but 6 months in prison was hell for me.

After I came out of prison, I swore that I would never drink and fix up! But obviously that didn't go very well since I was stopped by the police a couple times but I can proudly say that I have been sober for over a year! I have changed to be a better person but I just need to fix the finishing touches. You know maybe this stupid boarding school will help but don't get me wrong,I am going to miss London!
I have my friends here,my whole life here! How do they expect me just to pack and leave all of a sudden?
Also I will never fit into bradford let alone fit in a school with a hundred nerdy,loser kids who have social issues.

My mum interrupted my thoughts as she tells me to get out of the car and get my luggage out...
I make my way out and get my stuff and dad helped. When i shut the car boot we made our way,very slow and awkwardly to the platform....

*BRADFORD 10'O'CLOCK TRAIN LEAVING IN 10 MINUTES!!* The speakers boomed...

"Okay honey,this is it!" Mum says..she was smiling a lot my guesses are that she is VERY happy that I'm leaving...

"Yep!" I said,popping the 'P'

"Listen Alina,I know you're angry but you have to understand that me and your father are doing this for your own benefit! You have exceeded the limits and...well your are just out of control. 

"Mum! I get it okay! Do you think I'm proud of my behavior? You probably haven't noticed but I am trying! Im trying so hard. I've been sober for over a year and I've been working really hard to get my grades higher and just fix my life up but it's never going to be good enough is it? I know that you guys are ashamed of me but can I blame you? I get arrested lots and I almost drank myself to death but you have to see that I'm trying,"
I had to stop and breath before I started choking up whilst my parents just stood there,not knowing what to do..
"After Sean my life changed,he messed me up and after what he did I've been trying so damn hard to get back to the way I was but I give up. I have given up because I know I can never make you guys love me again..."

Now that I think about it...that speech wasn't because I was angry...It was because I feel neglected.
My parents hate me. I took me a while to take in all that I said and I didn't realise but tears were rolling down my cheeks..thats weird. I haven't cried in like...forever...

"Oh...my baby!" My mum cried and held me tight..

"Don't you ever say that darling! We may not show it to you but we love you...very much!" My dad says trying to hold himself together.

I heard the train doors open as it was time for me to leave...
I let go of my mum and wiped away my tears and laughed..

"Cmon guys,stop being so emotional! I going to be back for the holiday in six months aren't I?" I said..

I got into the train and said good bye...

"Bye love!" They both said,the train doors closed and train started moving...

~*~

'PLEAAASE KILL MEEEEE!'
Was the only thing in my mind. This train ride has been ages! I've almost reached Bradford,just about 20 mins to go...
I was so bored that even my music was getting boring so I decided to scroll through tumblr...

*BRADFORD CENTRAL!*
Finally! I am here! God I need to move and stretch my legs since I've on this fucking train for 3 hours...
I grab my stuff and make my way outside...
I see a man who shouted...

"Alina Hart?" A middle aged man said..

"That's me!"
I assume he is the guy who is supposed to take me to the college..
He gave me a sweet,warm smile and opened the car door and shut it after i got in..

"Bradford Kings College ma'am?" He said,looking at me through the mirror,

"Yeah that's right!"

"A posh place that one! A lovely girl like you should fit right in!" He said

If only he knew...

I smiled and enjoyed the ride...

~*~

The car ride wasn't very long,it was 10 mins away from the station...
I thank the man and pay him and get my things out the car...

I walk a little until the beautiful light is fading away...I noticed that a huge shadow is formed because of the huge building in front of me...The main gate had 'Bradford Kings College' written on the it in fancy lettering..

This is it! This is the place where I will be living and studying in until I graduate...

This is the Hell On Earth.

A/N : aaaah! So Alina is finally hereee! How will she find it? Who will she meet? Will she make friendsss? Find out by readding on!!!!!!!!!!! Xxx Pls vote,comment and follow meeeee x - Mrs_iMalik