Chapter 36. Back Home

Alina POV

Today I'm going back home to London...to be honest I don't really want to go. Me and Zayn spent a lot of time together and it actually made things worse. The i'm with him the more I don't want to leave.I'm so used to being with him all the time,I can't stay a month away.. I tried to cancel the ticket but Zayn never let me,he says I need to spend time with my parents but I know he's saying with it sadness...he doesn't want me to go as much as I don't want to leave...

I've packed my things and went downstairs to meet Zayn,he's going to drop me off to the station which is annoying because there's just going to me more sad goodbyes.I've been trying to stay optimistic and think of how quick one month will go...but it wont,one month?

I see Zayn pulling his car to the front and opening the boot for me to put my stuff in..Once he helped me he got all quiet and just waited in the car. After the car started moving,he stayed quiet. The car journey was a silent ride,not awkward,just silent...

When I saw the station nearing,my stomach turned,just like it did back in London,before I came here...
We make our way out and Zayn drops me off at the platform...We stood there in silence,

"I'm going now Zayn..." I said looking down before he pulled me in for a hug,a tight long one...

"I'm going to miss you Alina." He said,mumbling in my hair

"I'm going to miss you too Zayn.." I whispered in his chest,he kissed my forehead and broke the hug and instead he pulled me in for a kiss,this kiss,like the others,were fucking amazing,it was real,passionate and very strong...

"I love you.." He whispered,

"I love you Zayn.." I smiled into the kiss

Zayn,yet again,broke the kiss and quickly pointed at my train which had arrived..

"Bye love..." Zayn chuckled,

"Bye Zayn.." I started laughing with him..

I get my things and board the train,I look at Zayn and watch the train door shut in front of me...

This is going to be a long month...

Zayn POV
The ride back was shit,I felt like shit. This was worse than I expected,I thought it'd be easier...obviously not. As soon as she left,I felt empty,My body and mind knew something was missing...I wanted to find a way to cheer up so I called the lads before to meet me in the park...

I parked up and saw the boys,

"About time Zayn mate," Niall said...

"Oh shit,Alina's gone isn't she..." Liam said

"Yep.." I mumbled..

"Listen mate,one month is gonna go so fast,you won't even realise..." Harry said

"Let's hope so..." I chuckled,

"Right lads,it's time for footy..." We all cheered and started playing...

**************

After playing footy for a couple hours we all got tired,we grabbed something to eat then went back to campus. Playing footy has taken my mind off things,I'm not in a bad mood anymore,I realised that Alina must be back home now,it's been over 3 hours,I decided to call her,too see if she gone home safely..

"Guys, I'm going to make a quick phone call..." I got up..

"Tell Alina we said hi!" Niall said with Pizza stuffed in his face

"Alright.." I laughed and leave the room..

I got out my phone and dialled her number...

Alina POV

It's been a hour on this bloody train and I swear I'm going to rip my hair out...It's so boring! The only thing I've seen in the last hour was leaves...and tress and bushes and other shit like that.