Chapter 24. That perfect moment

Alina POV
"There's only one person I want Love, and it's you." Zayn said...

"Let's go outside." I said..taking his hand a walking out of the club.

As we were walking out Niall called me;

"Take the car Ariel.." I laughed and caught the keys he threw at me.

We went outside to a park and sat on a bench...

"Alina Hart...you are the most beautiful girl in the world, you make me go crazy,you are annoying,you're crazy,you always show me up and I love it and I can't wait any longer. I need you, I want you. I have fallen for you Alina... hard. "

I took me a while to take in what he just...but he had more to say..

"..I love you Alina but I'm scared." He said

"Why are you scared?" I said

"Because you faced so much heartache, I don't want to hurt you.." He said

"Zayn, I know that you will never intentionally hurt me. I really like you too but I can't keep looking back in the past. This is now and right now I'm sitting next to the guy who makes my heart beat faster than normal and Zayn, I've never felt like this about anyone before. You are someone who I know can care for me..." I said. Zayn took my hand and gave it little a squeeze...

"You look beautiful tonight Love..." He whispered my ear, making every bit of my body shiver...

"So do something about it then;kiss me..." I whispered back with my mouth touching his ear..

I look into Zayn's lips then his eyes as he placed his lips onto mine. For the fist time in years, I'm kissing someone who I really love. This kiss felt magical. His perfect lips in sync with mine. This kiss was very overdue. We were hungry for each other, we needed each other. After months of hating each other, we resolve it with this kiss. One of his hands is cupping my cheek and the other is on my waist. I broke this long and passionate kiss...

"I've got the car keys..." I whispered...He smiled,which meant that he knew what I wanted. He knows that lust is quickly taking over...

We quickly get to car and we start driving. I start getting really impatient but it'll all soon be worth it...

ZAYN POV

**WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT,SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ!**

We get to the villa as I carry her upstairs. I carefully place her on the bed. It's all so rushed but I can't keep my hands off of her. It takes all but thirty seconds for me to get her out of her clothes completely, and she doesn't seem to mind at all.

I pull my shirt off, tossing it to the floor at the side of the bed. She runs her tongue across her soft, pink lips as she stares at my body.

I can't help but chuckle, the way she looks up at me is so sweet, so lovingly.

I can tell she wants this just as badly as I do. I turn for a moment, sliding my sweatpants down from my hips. When I'm left in only my plaid boxers, I crawl towards her, laying on my side beside her.

Her hands roam my skin just as curiously as mine roam hers.

I know she isn't a virgin but she hasn't had the perfect moment...

All I want this moment to perfect for her. It may not be our first times, but it is our first time together.

I move swiftly from her side and position my lips at her core. I plan on warming her up just enough so that she's ready for me.