Chapter 30. Game Over

Alina POV

"But Harry I don't want to!" I said...

"Alina stop acting like a baby,your coming to the match!"  Harry said

"Listen,forget about Mel and Zayn,it's least likely those two will start dating again-" Louis said a bit too much. The boys looked at him like they were going to kill him,and so was I.

"What did you say..." I said

"Great Louis,just great." Liam said

"Please,just tell me what the hell is going on..." I said...

"Zayn and Mel used to date. Mel wanted you dead plus she wanted Zayn back,when she found out you were with Zayn she go mad and wanted you dead...even more than she wanted...you dead before...I. Dunno." Harry tried explaining.

"...so why did Zayn leave me?" I said...

"Because he never loved you...he wanted me." A snake like voice said...Mel. I turn around to see the bitch

"Oi...bitch,just go home." Louis said.

"Sorry mate,we've got a match to play remember?..." She said

2 hours later.

We won...we actually won. I thought I'd play terrible but I actually played well. Everyone left except me,Mel,Louis,Harry and Liam. Coach took Zayn away to speak to him...

"Alina,let's just go...you don't need to be here with her..." Harry tried taking me away...

"No...she stays." Mel said.

"Why don't you just kill me now?..." I said...

"Alina.." The boys said

"No she right...I would,but I wanna wait for Zayn..."

"No need to wait...he's here." I said. Zayn had a look on his face like he knew this was going to happen...

"Alina...Alina just go,the girls are waiting for you." His eyes told me everything.

He still loves me. I can see it. I would see that look in his eyes everyday after we got together. That's why he didn't look at me when he broke up with me...

"...you don't get to tell me what to do anymore Zayn." I said,I don't want to seem weak but I think it was clear that I was...

"Yeah Zayn...she can fight her own battles." She said,she walked closer to Zayn and she kissed him on the cheek...Quickly my blood boiled.

He left me for her?

My head was burning up and I was going to explode.

"...oh Alina,sorry,Zayn we shouldn't do this here,Alina might get upset." Mel said,purposely trying to piss me off.

Zayn gave her a dirty look..

"...upset? Honey,you feeding off my left overs ain't going to get me upset..." I said

"Ooooh..." The boys cheered.

"Oh really..." Mel said walking towards me...

I gave her a look,ready to fight.

She charged towards me and next thing you know I was tackling her to the floor...

I punched her as hard as I could and I didn't stop...I just kept punching and punching.

I felt the guys pulling me off her...

"Alina stop you'll kill her!" One of them yelled. I was too angry to even think. Everyone around me,I just blocked them out.

Zayn pulled me off her and because I'm small it was easier.

"Zayn,let go of me!" I yelled and fought my way out of him.

"Alina you need to stop this..." He said

"No,I don't need to stop, do you understand me? I don't need you,I don't need any of you. You can't tell me what to do anymore Zayn,I can fight my own battles!" I yelled to the top of my lungs..

"Good,because I came prepared." Mel said getting up and pointing her gun towards me.

"Mel don't..." Liam said

"Go on Mel,do it...do it if you're brave..." I said. At this point of time,I did not give a fuck.

"Alina what the hell are you doing?" Zayn said...

"I've got nothing to live for Zayn..." I said...

Zayn came closer to me and cupped my face with both hands like he used to..

"And do you think I'd be able to cope without you,Alina,I will never be able to live without you...I love you so fucking much and I regret leaving you,i'm an idiot for leaving you Alina...you probably know why I did it but I wish I hadn't,see you hurting made me feel shitty...please,don't sacrifice yourself today." He said and I swear I saw a tear slip.

"But if I don't,she'll come back for me..." I said..

"Alright cut the lovey-dovey bullshit...your time is up Alina.." Mel said

And that's when we all heard the gunshot. But it wasn't me that got shot...it was Mel and it came from behind...

"Jacob...you shot her?" Zayn said

"Yeah,she fouled me during the match today..and she was hurting my friend." He smiled at me

Liam,Harry and Louis were carrying Mel's body somewhere where no one can see.

I was still in shock...Jacob risked his life to help me. Jacob went to help the boys and it was just me and Zayn...

"It's over Alina..." He said and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Do you still love me..?" I said,my voice a little muffled because head was buried in his chest.

"I never stopped loving you baby girl." He said. Hearing those words put my mind at rest. I didn't want to let go of Zayn,there was a lot of making up to do for last the couple of days.

"Alina you should get some rest love,you look li-"

"Stop talking Zayn..." I said and held him tighter...I heard him chuckle a little.

I know it won't take too long for everything to get back to normal but I still have to be careful,even though Jacob killed Mel someone might come after me.

But now it's game over and I'm free.

A/N - Sorry guys,really short chapter but a very drama filled one. Okay so I'm sure everyone is happy that Zalina wasn't over for too long. I wanted them to get back together quickly because them breaking up just hurts me. I really hope you enjoyed the chapter as much as I did,pls vote,comment and follow meeeeeeee x - Mrs_iMalik