Chapter 19. Romeo and Juliet

Alina POV

Well,it's been 2 weeks since the breakup and I've honestly never been better. Yeah, I liked him and yeah i loved being with him but he was a good friend,not boyfriend. It's a shame. We were really good friends and it just destroyed our friendship but I'm not really fussed because i have better,real friends who actually care about me.

I gather my things and get to class before I'm late. I have English so I can see my Bestie Zayn.

Yes,I called him my bestie. Me and Zayn have gotten closer,we always joke and mess around together and that's how I want it to be. I love how we have a Love/Hate relationship. we argue about stupid things but he apologizes straightaway because he knows I'm not going to say sorry. I walk into the classroom.

"Hello love." Zayn smiles. Yes,and he still called me love. George had a problem with it so he stopped.

"Hey Ugly." I laughed.

"Listen,people like you won't know what true beauty is even if hit you in this face," He pretended to be hurt

He carried on "I'm perfect Alina." He laughed

"Yeah whatever you say..." I said.

"Okay class! Today we are going to be doing some role play. I decided to do this because its the last couple weeks of term and this should be fun," Miss got our attention and explained the work..

"We are going to be doing the modern version of Romeo and Juliet and we will all be playing a character. I have a hat with small pieces of paper in it with the Character's names written on them. You will each pick out a piece of paper and see who you get. This way it is fair and simple. " Miss explained.

God knowing my luck I'm good at English I hate acting. The last time I was in in a play I was kissing George. I just hope I have good character.

The teacher went round with the hat and everyone started to pick their characters then miss came Zayn.

"Okay Zayn pick your fate" God no wonder she is an English teacher

Zayn put his hand in the hat and took out the paper. He opened it...

"Great. Romeo." He clearly did not want to be the lead role.

"Ooooh Check you out,Romeo! I wonder who's going to be your Juliet." I teased.

"Okay Alina,your turn!" Miss held out the hat in front of me...

I pick out a paper and see who I get...

"So who are you playing?" Zayn asked.

"Your Lover,Juliet." My face dropped and I wanted to die. Well I will soon,so does Zayn since we're fucking Romeo and Juliet, most famous for dying together in love. Fuck sakes

"Oh well,Pucker up Alina,get ready for the kiss of your life." Typical Zayn

"Ew no,I'm not kissing you. I'm going to swap with someone..." I said,looking

"No you are not! I will be your lover." He laughs

I ignore him and find the perfect girl for Juliet. She isn't noticed very much and she doesn't talk a lot but she seems sweet. Her name is Amy. (Pic above)
It will be awesome to see Zayn kiss Amy but I guess I'm doing her a favour,I see her staring at Zayn all the time so it's not like I'm doing it to make fun of her. I walk over to Amy and start a conversation

"Hey Amy!" I say.. She looks at me as if she is surprised that I even looked at her...

"Er,hi." She says