Chapter 11. Big Mistake

A/N Alina's OOTD above! Enjoy x

Alina POV

I woke up feeling fresh. I woke up feeling wide and awake and happy. My body was free from the aches and pains and I was just in one of those moods where I can easily get out bed,get dressed in my best clothes and go to class and looking forward to the day.
I blocked out all negative people and today is a day where I have to be happy. I have to be strong and smile. Today,a couple years back,it was a day filled with negativity and I made a promise that I'll never go back to that day. I will do everything I can to keep myself smiling and I wont let anyone ruin it.

I hear Dani get out of the bathroom as she woke up earlier.

"Morning Hun." She said,smiling..

"Goood morniingggg!" I sang and hugged her.

"Woah some ones in a good mood.." She laughed

"Yeah,I'm feeling very...Happy today.." I say leaning on the table

"Alright you, go get changed,we have class..." She said..

Yeah,class,I forgot about that. I made my way to the bathroom and did my business.
I realise that my first lesson is English..

As you know,I sit next to Grumpy Pants Zayn..I still remember every word that was exchanged yesterday and I will never forget them but I'm not going to let Zayn ruin my mood. I'm not going to make conversation or even look at him. I just want to get through this day without anyone hurting me.

I came out the bathroom and saw that Dani was already dressed so I though I should also hurry up. I decided to wear something nice and make some kind of an effort.

After I got dressed I grabbed my bag and we both left for class. I told Danielle everything that happened yesterday because when I came back to our dorm she realised that I was annoyed.
I trust Danielle and course the other girls but I'm afraid. I'm afraid of losing them because of my stupid past. I feel like if I tell them they'd look at me in a different way.

My thoughts were interrupted when we saw the other girls in front of their English classes.

"Hello Ladies!" Paige says...

"Hey!" I smile.

"I see you are feeling much better! Those pills really have worked!" Hannah says..

"Yeah they're actually really good." I say..

"You feeling better after you argument with Zayn?" Eleanor says. I didn't know that the girls knew as well,I don't mind them knowing though,it's not really a big deal.

"Yeah,I'm good but I don't really care though..." I laughed..

Students started walking into their classes so we decided to get into ours.

"Alright,we'll catch up later yeah?" Paige says whilst we all walk into class.

I walk in and see that Zayn is already there. It's a little bit weird,I was hoping he would come late or something. I heard that he's never bothered to show up early to class and neither am I but hey..

I make my way to my seat,acting like nobody is there. I could feel him stare as the side of my face was burning up.

I still keep my cool and wait for our work to be handed out so I can just get busy and stop thinking about the douche next to me.