Chapter 9.Liar Liar?

Today was amazing. I never thought I could get such a thrill from pranking the boys.I'm very proud of myself and the girls! You should've seen their faces. It was also quite cute that Zayn thought I would actually flirt with him! Poor Zayn!

Me,Paige,Hannah and Danielle were chilling in our room. El isn't here as she is spending some 'time' with her lover,Louis. After the Prank,they both ran upstairs together whilst being really giggly and weird. Ew.

Zayn P.O.V

The next day..

"We have to get them back! It has to be big and crazy..."  Louis says but I don't completely agree with him..

"No Louis,it has to be short and simple because they're expecting something big and crazy.." I say,the boys finally realize what I was try to say...

"So what do we do,put maggots in their bed or something..." Harry says...

"No idiot! It still needs to beat their prank." Liam says

"Yeah Liam's right but what do we do?" Niall says

I had a brainwave! I came up with something..

"I've got an idea,find lots of buckets and ice." I evilly smile whilst the boys laugh. We finally get going and we leave to prank the girls.

Alina P.O.V
"Im going to die.!!!" I yell.
Just great isn't I've fallen ill. My body hurts,I can't smell because of my blocked nose which is making me talk funny. I've got a fucking cold. And it's just great timing as well. I applied for the PE A LEVEL course. It's where I can take PE seriously and take an exam for it. It sounds complicated but I have to a big assault course in order to get in and if i'm like this tomorrow,I'll never get in!

"Alina,stop complaining. You keep yelling and you'll get worse." Paige says..
I was wrapped in blankets and tucked in bed because it was so cold and the girls were taking good care of me.

"But it hurrrtsss!" I say. I'm such a pain in the ass when I'm ill...

"Okay,Me,El and Paige will go get some Meds from the school nurse. Hannah will stay and look after you!" Danielle says putting on her jacket.

"Mmhm" Is all i manage to say...

~*~

The girls were taking ages! And I swear I've died like a million times already. I really need to get better. This PE course means a lot. I've always been a little sporty but I've never really taken it seriously until now.

"Hey Alina,I'm just going to get my phone,I left it upstairs. I'll be right back hun." She came and stroked my head. And quickly,I was left alone. I was just sitting there like a potato until I heard knocking.
The person kept knocking as I finally got up...

I opened the door. It was the boys. All five,including the idiot Zayn.They looked like they were up to something. They had something behind their backs but I really didn't care and Iw as not up for it either.

"Ugh,pls leave me alone." I said...more like growled

"Ew what happened to you." Zayn said..

"I'm not feeling well idiot,what does it look like. "

"Awww,such a liar," he says,does he actually believe I'm faking? "...Alright boys,now!"

I didn't understand what he meant until I felt the cold,ice water hit my skin.

I didn't react and neither did they. They were just waiting for me to do something but I couldn't
The water was making feel 10x worse than I already was. I started feeling dizzy and the headache was getting worse.

"What the hell,you guys?!" Hannah came storming in...

"Oh shit. She was actually Ill wasn't she..." Niall says.

"Of course she was you idiots." She says.
Hannah slams the door shut in their faces. She takes me to the heater and makes me stand over there.

"Let me get you some clothes babe." She says rummaging through my closet.

I was shaking way more now. Every time i tried talking,my mouth would shiver shut. They really took it too far this time. I don't have the energy to even fight back right now.

"Here you go darling!" I got into my nice warm clothes right before the girls came in...

"Oh my god,what the hell happened here?!" Eleanor says...

"Liam,Harry,Louis,Niall and Zayn happened..." Hannah says.

At this rate,I'm never going to get better.

A/N - So do you think Alina will fight back or will she not bother?! Find out in the next chapterrrrr!! Plssssss vote and comment as it is my first Zaynie Fan fic so it'll be awesomeee if this was a hit!!! So vote,comment and follow meeeee x - Mrs.iMalik