Chapter 51. Bridesmaids

Alina POV

I actually can't believe that we're going to buy bridesmaids dresses today! Everything else has already been sorted,my wedding dress(es),Zayn's outfits,the rings,the venue,food and pretty much everything. I'm so exited,I'm going to married in less than a month...

On our wedding day,we wanted to do a traditional asian wedding and a traditional english wedding,we both wanted to involve our cultures,so we are doing half,for the first,we'll be wearing asian clothes,including the bridesmaids and then for the rest,it'll be traditional english dresses..

I never thought that I'd have to shop for seven bridesmids,I always thought I wouldn't have any bridesmaids..just my mum but obviously things have changed and I'm so frikkin glad I have seven amazing girls beside me..

My bridesmaids are obviously Paige,Hannah,Danielle,Eleanor and most importantly Zayns sisters,they're so cute and so funny,I've chilled with them a lot recently,they treat me as if I'm their own and as for Zayns mum,she already looks at me as the daughter in law of the family..

Zayn,Aiden and his boys had already bought their clothes so they decided to use this time to obviously go out..and probably get pissed but I don't mind...last couple weeks as a bachelor,why not.

Oh and one last thing,you're probably wondering who has Zayn made the bestman? Well,he chose our very own,Liam Payne,he was there for Zayn every single step of the way,he was the one who spoke to Zayn first and he was just perfect for this.

"Alright babe I'm going,I'll bring back your mum and sisters when we're done okay..." I said to Zayn,giving him a peck on his lips...

"Okay love,make sure you splash the cash okay,I want you all to be happy..." He grabbed my face and almost attacked my lips

"Okay bye.." We both laughed at my stupid comment...

I left Zayn as he was getting ready for his night out. I met up with the future mother and sisters-in-law...

We were in the car and we have this thing where we put the music up so loud and just sing like animals...

Let me love you came on and the girls screamed...

"Honey I'm proud of you,you're like a pop sensation," Tricia said

"Not yet!" I giggled

"Alina,we've heard the people,you're so popular,everywhere.." Doniya said from behind me..

"Well I have to new music videos to be released,I just hope that things go well..." I said
"Trust me! They will! At school all my mates always play your music." Safaa said.

We all went back to our carpool karaoke,when we finally got to the dress boutique,the other girls told me they'd meet me there..

We went inside and the shop was so pretty,I was so exited,all my favourite girls with me..planning the biggest day of my life..