Chapter 6. Stupid Poem,Stupid Zayn

Alina P.O.V

Ugh! Seriously! Who does that 'Zayn' bastard think he is? He really has the guts! Honestly I was not expecting the girls to be dating 4/5's of the 'Bad Boy Crew' and even worse,I'll have to see more of that Zayn idiot now...

I've had a chance to get to know the guys at lunch whilst Zayn was off doing something else. They're actually nice guys! The girls and really lucky! Shame they have to be stuck with that idiot.
After we all spoke,I decided to go off to class. I had English and I was getting kinda happy. I love English,it's my favourite subject also it's one of the subjects where I get high grades in.
I had to look for my class by myself because the others had a different class and it actually didn't take me very long to find.

I walk in and greet the teacher. Before every new class,the teachers get to know me because i'm new.

The rest of the class walk it and take their seats. The tables are in two's so every one has a parter.

"Ah,Zayn!" She calls out..eh? I stay at the front with her because she told me to stay put.

"Zayn! Looking at Alina's previous school record,she has gotten Straight 'A's in English..and so have you and because of your ability you will both be sitting together." She.Is.Crazy..

"Err,no thanks miss. Im good sitting at the back!" I try walk away

"Yeah,miss I don't want to sit next to her!" I hear Zayn say

"Alina! I don't care if you guys dislike each other. This is about your ability so you will be sitting together." She says...

Honestly I'm surprised that Zayn has gotten A's in English. He looks like a bimbo...

"Fine," I groan...
I take my seat.. "Just don't look at me or try make conversation..." I say to him.

"Gladly." He says...

~*~

"Okay class! For todays lesson you will be working with your partner to create a poem. It can be any kind of poem and it can be about anything as long as it makes sense! You may begin!"

Okay! Writing a poem will be awesome but writing it with Zayn is just going to be terrible...

"Okay. What kind of poem are we writing?" Zayn says

"Let's write a poem about love!" I quickly say..

"Love?" He says..

"Well it's not all doom and gloom! Cmon it'll be cool.." I say. I'm a sucker for love poems...don't judge.

"Okay cool,I might have some ideas!" He said.

I don't like him but it's English and I love it,also I have to be on my best behaviour...

~*~

After 25 minutes of arguing and hard work. I,I mean we, have actually written a good poem.
Although it annoys me of how good at english he is. I hate when he tries correcting me like he is so clever. I bet he is rubbish at every thing else...

"Alina and Zayn. You will both be up first to read your poem. I will give you guys two minutes to finish off!" She says
Why did i have that gut feeling that she was going to pick us!

"There are 20 lines,I'll read the first half and you read the rest yeah?" He says...

"Cool." I say. I noticed that he was rubbing out some of the poem...