Chapter 4. New Friends?

A/N : Danielle Peazer and Elenour Calder will be one of the main characters in my story. I know that they're not dating Liam and Louis anymore but I really like them x Enjoy!

I walk into the school and Damn! This place is huge. It looks really nice. The gardens are beautiful,they are filled with brightly coloured flowers and there i just so much space! I'd imagine this place to be so dull and boring and looked like one of those old victorian buildings..but if the outside was pretty what is the inside going to be like. I already love it...

I walk inside the building as it was really huge! How the hell was I supposed to make my way around this place!

I found the reception so i could get my timetable and my dorm room number.

"Hi! I'm Alina Hart! I'm here to collect my timetable!" I smiled at the receptionist. She was an old lady who studying me..

"Aah! So you are Alina Hart! I've been told a lot about you!" I just smiled because I didn't really know how to react..

She printed out my timetable and gave me the keys to my room..

"Here you go.. Your roommate Danielle Peazer will be there waiting for you!" She gave me a smile and was off...

Room 208...That was my room. I managed to find a board that told you which Room was on what floor which was quite helpful. I looked for 208 and saw that it was on the second floor.

I made my way up and saw some of the other girls' rooms. These dorm rooms were huge! They all nicely decorated.

I saw my room door and saw that the door was slightly open so I went right in..
When I walked in I saw that the room was decorated beautifully. I was told that you have to decorate your own room so you feel at home and I have a feeling this girl is going to be awesome judging by the way she decorated this place. 

I heard shuffling from the small room next to my side which i guess is the bathroom,I saw that a girl had walked out. She was really pretty,she had long,very curly dark brown hair that matched her eye colour..

"Hey! I'm Danielle! You must be Alina!" She gave me a huge warm smiled and shook my hand!

"Heey! Can I just say that you have decorated this room beautifully,it awesome!" I said as she went to sit on her bed.

"Thanks! School had started last month and I had no room mate so I though I'd decorate it!"

"Oh wow! Well it's really nice! Are you into all that art-y,design stuff?" I asked admiring the flowers on the desk..

She laughed "Yeaah! I love designing rooms and other stuff like that!"

"Well I'm quite lucky! I've got an awesome roommate!" I smiled

"Yeah same! I really hope my roommate wasn't going to be a sad person who didn't speak.." We both laughed.
Our laughter was quickly interrupt by a girl...

"Hey Dani..has your roommate arrived?" She says and then finally sees me..she had two other girls beside and they all seemed really nice..

"Aah! Girls this is Alina! Alina this is Elenour,Hannah and Paige!" Daniella said

"Hey Alina!" Paige said and hugged me. Then Elenour and Hannah said hello and hugged me. They were really sweet and their room was upstairs and because there is three of them so they have a bigger room! Honestly,I don't know how the rooms could get any bigger!

The four girls were all really cool and we clicked in a second!

"So Alina! Since it's your first day we are all going to show you around the school until you get used to it!" Elenour said.

"Yeah,it seems big and scary at first but once you have wondered around a little you will know this place inside out." Hannah mentioned..

"God! You look amazing. You really seem like you can pull of any outfit!" Danielle said

"Please,I look like I've come out of bed! " i laughed

We all laughed whilst we were getting to know each other.I didn't bother telling them about my past,there no point really.

"Guys! I really think that we can be like..best friends!" Elenour said

"Yeaah! And we can stay up all night,watch Brad Pitt movies and pain each other's nails!" I said

They all looked at me in shock,obviously not getting my sarcasm!

"...I'm joking!" I said and they all laughed..

You know...this may not be so bad after all!

A/N :Eeek yaay! So Alina has already made friends! And what cool friends she has right?!
Dont forget to vote and follow meeeee x~I