Chapter 8. Pranks

Alina POV

After we came up with a plan we decided to sleep on it. I woke up extra early for this because our first lesson is PE. The five of us are in that lesson and so are the five boys. We're doing netball so we shouldn't get too tired when we are luring them in for the prank...

We all made our way down to the changing rooms.

"This is going to be so cool!" Hannah says

"Okay so do we know what to do?" I say,making sure everything goes to plan...

"So we'll be playing netball then each of us give the note to our boys in a very sexual and flirty way,and Alina will give the note to Zayn,making him think that you wanna snog him at the place,then once get them to go to the place, the whole school will be there watching their stupid video!" Danielle explains the plan once more!

"Alright! Let the war begin!" I say as we all happily left to go outside...

Zayn P.O.V

Me,the boys and the rest of the class were standing out on the pitch waiting for the girls. The girls are always taking ages to get changed and they make us wait for 100 hours but luckily for them Mr.Finn isn't here yet to tell them off...

I was looking around whilst the lads were arguing about something until we all heard the gate open...

5 beautiful girls walked out,ready to thrash the guys in Netball...

"Oh.My.God." Niall says...We all look at each other with our mouths hanging open...

The girls haven't walked towards us yet because it's a bit of a walk from the building...

"Thats...thats our..our girlfriends." Harry manages to say..

"And..Alina." I follow

"So hot." We all say together.

God,what were they playing at! I try look away because I'm not going to drool over Alina's body when I fucking hate her...sexy ass. Oh god Zayn shut it!

They walk past us in a straight line and they were all looking at us...

"Hey sexy!" I bit my lip and winked at Alina...

She waved and smiled in the most sexiest way ever...wait,she smiled! Usually she would give me a dirty look or shout at me if tried flirting with her but...she smiled.

The boys and I were almost about die but we held ourselves together.

Mr.Finn came in to start the lesson.

"Boys,be careful. Keep staring at we will fall over." Liam says...

"Yeah,just focus in the game." I say and we start

The games was a Boys Vs Girls because there was 10 boys and and 10 girls...

~*~

We've played 5 games so far and it's two all...god the girls are amazing...

Alina,she was on fire...and that's what is making me angry. I hate her and she is a rude bitch. It's unbelievable how quickly my feelings change after watching her play. It's ridiculous.
The whole time she was staring at me in the most flirty way ever...I hated how quickly she was turning me on.

We played one more round and we lost to the girls. I guess today we were losing focus...

I put my hoodie back on and turn around to see Alina behind me...smiling..

"Hello love." I smiled...

"Sorry you guys lost.." She said

"Don't be sorry beautiful,you girls were amazing." I say

"Oh,well great match!" She stuck hand out for me to shake it. And well,course I gladly shook it.
After she let go,I felt something in my hand. A piece of paper. I opened it and read the note

'Meet me at the assembly hall,alone! x'

Fuck.
I decided to go because I wouldn't wanna miss the chance so I make my way to the assembly hall...

I finally got there and went in to see that was a lecture going on... I was quite confused until I saw the rest of the boys..

"What the hell?" How come you guys are here?" Louis says..

"I'd ask you the same question mate!" I say..

"Wait,did you all get a note from the girls?" Liam said.

"Yeah." Niall says.

Those smart bitches.

"I knew Alina flirting with me was too good to be true." I mumbled underneath my breath,hoping no one heard...but obviously some one did.

"What?" Harry says..

"Nothing.."
The lecture was interrupted when a video was being played on the big screen...

It was of guys danc...Oh fuck me.

"Shit guys! It's our video from First year." I whisper/yell

In first year of college we all decided to mess around a little and dance to random songs..I know it sounds a little stupid,well very stupid but we were young man..

"O fuck!" Liam says...
The whole assembly hall started laughing and straight away I saw the girls laughing in the corner of the hall.

Oh,that's it!

The girls came over to us as we left the hall while Alina came walking towards me...

"Aw! Zaynie! How cute! You actually thought I was really flirting with you! Aww!"
She said,taking the absolute piss..

"Listen,you dont know what you got yourself into." I say. I'm so pissed but I'm not going to lie,it was a funny prank.

"No,YOU don't know what you got YOURSELF into when you tricked me into getting all the wrong answers in the test." She said,getting angrier each second..

"Oh,you really are brave." I say..

She didn't say anything..

"The war has only begun..love." I wink and walk away swiftly...

'Now this,this will be fun...' I thought.

A/N - ohh lord! So,things have heated up between Alina and Zayn. What will Zayn do to get his back...?? Find out and read on.....!! Comment,vote and obviously,follow meeeee x - Mrs.iMalik