Chapter 7. Pop Quizzes.

Zayn P.O.V

Life cannot get any worse. I have to sit next the bitch. In English,it was just a coincidence that we had the same grades but the second time? I know that Hannah said I have to get closer to her but why try when the teachers are doing it for you!
Anyway,there's no way that I'm going to get close with this girl. She is rude and stubborn...and it's quite funny to piss her off.
All the girls in this school would kill to actually sit with me or even just stand close to me and when this random girl get's to skip line and become part of my crew and actually work with me two lessons in a row she still has the nerve to actually chat shit to me.

"Okay guys! Because we are replacing all the old resources with new ones we cannot pain today..." Miss explains.
Ugh great. Now we're not going to be painting so I'm staying here,in this sit,next to this annoying child. 
Plus,we haven't painted for two weeks! My painting is almost finished and it only needs it finishing touches. Art is probably my favourite subject after English.
Art is the place where I can just relax. It's where I can put all my emotions onto the canvas...it's like a escape zone and now,i can't have that because Alina has now come here and ruined everything.

"...so instead we are going to have a pop quiz!" Ugh great! Even worse.

Miss Finch handed out the papers and we all got started.
I had answered 6 questions already...call me a nerd,actually wait,don't call me that,I am a little crazy for Art but everything else,I couldn't care less!

I look to my left and notice that Alina was struggling. Can't really blame the fool,it's her first lesson and she has to do a pop quiz in stuff she knows nothing about. I felt a little bad so i decided to 'help her out'
Luckily for her this paper wasn't a detailed writing paper,it was an optional answer paper so all she had to do was circle A-D.

I looked at her paper and she was still on question 1.

"The answer is B,love." I whisper. I don't know why I said love. She get's annoyed when people call her funny pet names..

"What" she whispers back,looking at me in shock. Probably not used to people being nice to her.

"Do you want to fail this test or what!?" I say.

"Fine!" She circles B and I carry on,helping her cheat.

~*~

Time has finally run out and test is over. Alina's face will be hilarious when she finds out what mark she got in her test.
I call miss over to mark Alina's paper...
Alina looked a little on edge. She probably thinks this is an important test.

"Erm,Alina. I'm afraid you have gotten zero marks on this test..." Miss says!

I couldn't hold it in any longer as i started to laugh...hard.

"What!" Alina says,raising her brows...

"You haven't got a single question correct but i'll let it go since it's your first lesson. If you had asked your parter for help you could've got a higher mark!" She walked off

I look at Alina and she looks at me...

"What's wrong love?" I laugh.

"You are so dead!" She says...

"Oh cmon love! It was just a little joke! Lighten up!"

"Yeah! A little joke!" She nods and fakes a smile...

I'm not going to lie,I feel a tiny bit bad for her but now she will know to never mess with me!

The bell rings and it's time for us to leave..

Alina was clearing her things and was about to leave..

"Bye love!" I wink at her..

"Go die.." She says...

"Well then I can now die happily!" I wink again
She gave me a dirty look and walked away! I like doing this to her! And I guarantee that she is loving what I'm doing to her...

Alina P.O.V

Ugh! That prick! How could he do that to me! He tried playing a joke on me and now I am so getting my revenge!
I walk to my room and see that girls are already there!

"Ooh! Someones angry!" Danielle laughs!

"What happened?" Eleanor says as I put my things down and sat on my bed next to Hannah..

"Zayn happened.." I said with a very disgusted look on my face.

"So you are definitely pranking him then," Hannah says "oh Paige already told us!"

"Oh! Yeah definitely! If he think's he's getting away with 'playing a little joke' on me?!

"So what are you thinking?!" Paige says excitedly..

"Why don't we just prank all 5 of them?" El says..
I raise my brows in shock...she wants to prank her boyfriend...

"How come?" I say

"Well,Louis was just being annoying and it's that time of the month so it was REALLY annoying  so I wouldn't mind a little payback!"

"Yeah,It'll be quite funny. Five of them and five of us!" Hannah says.

"Okay! Now we are getting somewhere ladies!" I says happily! I cannot wait to see that idiots face after we prank him!

A/N - Oooooh so the war has begun!! What do you think Zayn will do?!?! Find out by reading on!!!
Pls Vote,Comment and Follow meeeeeeee x Mrs.iMalik