Chapter 31. Beauty and The Jacob

Alina POV

"Okay you guys are actually horrible! We just ditched Eleanor." I said sitting on the library table.

We all literally left El by herself to plan her birthday party,which is in two days.

"Yeah but I'm planning a surprise party for my girl so it's okay." Louis said

"But she doesn't know that." I said.

"Okay how about you go and see what she's doing." Dani chuckled

"Oh so now you're all kicking me out." I said

"No babe we're just getting you...to be a better friend to El than we all are." Zayn said

"Alina,darlin',is it that time of the month?" Niall pat my head like I was a dog...

"No!" I tried denying it

"Yes it is!" The girls said in unison.

"I see how it is girls...bye then!" I chuckled and left to find El.

************

After 15 minutes of walking around campus,I finally found El.

"Eleanor!" I called her

"Oh great,at least someone remembers me!" She said in a harsh tone.

"Yeah sorry about that." I said,we both sat on the bench.

"Where is everyone? What are they doing?" El asked

Shit,I need to come up with a perfect lie...

"Erm,they're with Louis,he was upset about something and he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want to worry you..." I said

"Wh- upset about about what? He was fine in the morning!" She said...oh god she isn't making this easier.

"Erm,I think he's afraid that he's going to fail all his exams and he won't be able to graduate." I said

"Louis,scared of failing exams? Sacred that he won't graduate. You know that's rubbish Alina!" She said.

It's annoying how she's 100% right. Louis doesn't care about his education half the time. He's really clever but he's just really lazy.

"Okay fine! I don't know what they're talking about but I you don't have to worry because I seriously think that if they were up to something,it wouldn't be done with bad intentions..." I said

"You sure?" She said

"Yes I am sure!" I said

"Alright so what should we do,we have almost 45 minutes to spend..." She said

"Okay lets get some food first because I'm starving!" I said and we both made our way to the canteen and we sat down.

After half an hour of chatting and stuff, Jacob came over to us and sat down.

He showed me the essay he finished writing and it was really good. He added the stuff that I said and it came out really good.

El read it and she even saw the art work and even she said it was good. Our work was only good because Jacob was a part of it and he's a really good artist.

I noticed that a group of girls were almost hovering above our table. They were whispering and I definitely heard Zayn's name a couple times. They finally noticed that we were looking at them acting like idiots and one of the girls came over to me...

"Alina...I heard you and Zayn split up?" This girl was asking me like I knew her. Even though I've been here for a year,I still don't know everyone's names.