Chapter 16.Crush

A/N There's a pic of our cutie George Graham! I put a pic of Colton Haynes coz he just beautiful x

Alina POV

Zayn dropped me off to my dorm room and I sat there waiting for Dani.
God,I feel so different. Seeing George just boosted my happiness. He makes me so happy. He is kind,caring and sweet and he always knows how to make me smile.

Zayn probably noticed that I was acting stupid in front of him but I didn't care. After Sean,I could never look at another guy again. Sean made me feel like I could never find love again but after spending time with George,I feel like there's something special between me and him.

I think of the time me and George spent together in Drama first period

*FLASHBACK*

"Sarah,you have been the only girl who -"

"George! You're not saying it properly!"

"Fine Alina,how am I supposed to say it! "

"You have to have a deep american Jersey voice and...darling you sound more British than our Queen Liz."

(George is also from London.)

"Okay...let me try again Shorty,"

"Sarah,you have been the only girl who has made feel this way..."

"Why,Jimmy,I don't know what to say ..."

"Don't say anything Sarah...Just kiss me."

We lean forward and kiss each other...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

This is reason why I've been feeling this way about George. Maybe kissing him showed me how I really feel about him. I always thought of him as a good friend but after that I just want him more than a friend.

Danielle walked in and asked me if I was okay.

"I think I have a crush on George.." I blurted out.

"Wh-George! George Graham!" She says with a huge smile creeping up onto her face...

"Yeah..." I say smiling a little..

"OhMyGod Alinaaa," She screamed. I laughed because she looked really funny.

"Soo,how did you start fancying him." She said sitting down next to me.

"Well,I've always known that George was a sweet,caring funny lad so he was always in my good books. Today in Drama,we had to do a love scene and we had to kiss. I know it wasn't a real kiss because it was a part of a play but I still kissed him I guess and just kissing him made me re-think my feelings for him."

Danielle looked at me in awe. She had that look on her face where she just wanted smile crazily and say 'aww' every second..

"Awwwww!" She said.
There you go!

"Alina,I'm so happy for you! I really am! George is really good for you!"

"Yeah but what if he doesn't like me back.." I say

"Listen you don't need to worry about that okay,why wouldn't he!"

I laugh at her comment. I knew Danielle was going to be the first person I told. I know she'll probably tel, the other's but I don't mind..

"So what do I do know..." I ask. See,I'm not very good at these things,I haven't had a boyfriend in years so this is all still very new to me!

"Well,don't do anything.Be yourself. He is bound to fall in love you any time soon. Why not now!" She said.

"Yeah I doubt that." I mumbled

A/N ... Okay Alina likes George. I mean don't get me wrong,George is beautiful but...no.
Zalina 4 life but yeah just wait and seeeeeeee x I know it was another short stupid chapter but I promise it will get better in the next chapter,sooo plssss vote,comment anf follow meeeeee x ~ Mrs.iMalik