Chapter 26. Flight Back Home

Zayn POV

I can't believe that today is our last day in Spain. It has gone so fast. Time went by so quickly whilst we had too much fun. We went to water parks and we went to see cool monuments and stuff. We also had crazy nights out.

As for me and Alina,we got to know each other better. We spent nights alone together. I'd take her out to dinner or we'd go to fun fairs and stuff. She is just beyond amazing and she's so cute. I thought she as a tough and sexy chick but theres more to her than that. She has cute little girly moments which I find...cute. I can't believe i waited this long for her. Our love/hate was too long. Our love for each other was long over due.

Everyone is up early doing last minute packing and stuff. Alina is in the bathroom just grabbing her things. Me and Alina woke up earlier than everyone else so we had loads of time to sort everything out.

"Babe, you know that next week footy training starts...we have that huge match against Sheffield Central College." Alina said walking out of the bathroom.

"Yeah love, I got the e-mail,the elites are going to help coach build the rest of the team." I replied. I brought her next to me and sat her on my lap.

"Right so why don't we get the boys try out..." She said.

"Yeah,I'll ask Harry and Lou,I doubt Niall and Liam will try out because they have other courses so the might not have time." I said..

"ALINA,ZAYN GET DOWNSTAIRS WE'RE LEAVING SOON." The guys yelled from downstairs.

Me and Alina made our way downstairs and everyone was downstairs.

"Where's Paige." I say..

"She just wanted to go out for a walk." Harry said..

"By herself?" Alina said..

Dani and the girls went to pull Alina aside. They were whispering about something,probably about Paige.

I go and grab something to eat with the lads.

Alina POV

"She went where?!" I said..

"She went to the place where her brother's body was found...she felt like she had to." Eleanor said

"We have to find her,she can't be alone in a huge country,she probably doesn't even know how to come back." I said

I was really worried about Paige. She's vulnerable and she out alone.

"Er,guys,we're going to pop out for a bit,we'll be back before we leave for the airport."   Hannah says.

We left the villa and took a cab out in town to look for Paige.

**********

We drove around for half and hour and finally we found her. She was standing near a river and beside that river was the motor way. The river was beautiful and you could roughly tell how Paige's brother ended up there. She had placed a bunch of flowers for her brother,we saw it as we were walking towards her.

"Paige.." I said softly.

She turned around,her mascara was streaming down her face. She came running towards us and we all embraced her.

"It'll be okay babe.." Hannah whispered

Paige was sobbing lightly but then she let go of us..

"I'm okay guys..I'm okay,I just needed to say goodbye to him once more." She said.

We watched her as she walked towards the river one last time. She said a few words and we left.

I feel so bad for her. The only thing that was on her mind this whole holiday was probably her brother.