Chapter 23.It's You

Alina POV
Me and the gang were chilling for like 8 hours and it became 6 in the evening. Yes that's all we do,chill. But that's the thing,we never get bored. We played games like truth or dare and stuff and there's always a new topic to talk about.

"Alright what are we doing tonight because we ain't to be staying here all night!" Paige says...

"Yeah how 'bout we go clubbing or something!" Harry said

"Yeah cmon we'll go clubbing and just get smashed!" Louis said

"Yeah that sounds like a plan,ladies?" Liam gestured to us...

"Yeah..." We all agreed

"Are you going to be okay,you know,being around alcohol and stuff?" Zayn whispered...I was sitting on the floor in front of his chair so it was easier for him to whisper in my ear...

"Yeah,i'll be fine,I've been surrounded by alcohol before so it's fine." I smiled.

"Alright we're going to start getting ready okay..." Eleanor said...

"It's only six babe,it going to take you that long?!" Louis said...

"Yeah,there are 5 of us which means it's going to be 5x longer..." Eleanor laughs..
The boys all groaned as they all dragged me inside...

"Okay what are you wearing!!" Hannah squealed and clapped her hands

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" I said...

"Well because,you're single,Zayn's single and at the end of the night you two will get together!" Dani says.

"...and if that doesn't work out there's always other hot Spanish lads you'll find." Paige says...

"Oh please..." I laugh..Whether I like it or not,they will dress me up but I chose not to fight it because I wouldn't mind getting a little dressed up.

Once we're upstairs they already started rummaging through my stuff,it's not like they haven't done it before.

"Okay girls,find something that will show some cleavage." Eleanor says...

"Woah woah woah,hold up,I am not showing cleavage!" I said...

"Yes you are!" They all said together...

"No i'm not,I am not the type of person to show cleavage." I said.

It is true though, why would I go out and show my body in a foreign country when I've had bad experiences with people using me just for my body...

"C'mon Alina, You have to let loose man!" Hannah says. To be honest, I should've known this was going to happen. They were all looking at me waiting for me to say okay...they look so cute right now, their eyes are begging.

"Okay! Fine! But if I hate it, I'm taking it right off..."

After I said that they chucked lots of clothes at me, making me try on lots of different stuff

                                                                       30 Mintues later.

After finally looking at loads of dresses, we've found one! It was actually nice, it fit my body perfectly and it looked amazing. I must say, the girls did amazing.