Chapter 5.Awkward.

A:N - ALINA's OOTD above/side (Outfit Of The Day!) x

ZAYN P.O.V

Maths Class. 1:25 pm. 5 minutes left. 5 minutes until this long fucking class is over! Today's class was rubbish since Ms.Samuels,the maths teacher,made me sit right at the front of the class whilst Harry,Louis and Niall get to sit together. Usually the four of us sit together at the back of the class but because Ms thinks that we are 'badly behaved' and 'extremely rude' she made me sit away from them.

The four of us hang out together all the time. Our other best mate,Liam,is part of our crew but he's actually a smart ass so he is in a higher class but other than this,the five of us are part of the same crew,well we're best mates.

"Hey!" Niall Whispered from halfway across the class

"What?!" I yelled/whispered...

"We have to meet with the girls today..they say theres something important to discuss..." He whispered back...

"Okay fine. But if one of them is pregnant then..." He interrupted

"Shut up man! Plus my weenie is a lil sore from last night" That idiot. I started laughing at his stupid comment.

*BEEEEEEEP!*

Yes! Finally we can leave! I start to clear my desk so i can leave this dump...plus the girl next to me keeps touching my knees. She's hot but...no.

"Paige,Hannah and Eleanor! Please stay back since you have all failed your last quiz!" I hear miss say. I ignored it and left...

I wait out side for the boys outside the class room until they came.

"Hey dude! So we hear that there is a new girl. The other guys are saying she's hot..." Harry said,resting his shoulder on mine ...

"Er,don't you have a girl friend?" I said

"Yeah but you know just seeing if you had seen her?" He said back

"Nope!"

The rest of the boys come,I man hug Liam and we all start talking.

"Soo guys I wa.." Liam stopped "Look there's the new girl." We all turned...

We all saw the girl walk down the hall. She wore her hair down. She had long wavy hair but covered it with a black beanie. She had a leather jacket on and I can already tell she has an amazing sense of style..

"Hey Sexy! " i said to her and winked...
She looked up at me and hard a dirty look on her face.

"Excuse me?" She said,walking towards us...

"You look lost love,why don't I show you around." I smirked.

"Yeah because I'm going let an idiot stranger show me around!"

Before I could say anything we saw the girls walk towards us...

"Alina," Danielle said... Hmm so this fine lady's name is Alina..

"Hey guys! Sorry i took so long. I had to return some homework.." We all said hi as she leaned in too kiss her boyfriend..
Liam.
Alina had a confused look on her face.

"Danielle,you know these guys?!" She said. Ha! She looks funny because she shorter than all of us...

"Oh god! Im so sorry! There's something we didn't mention.." She said whilst,the girls,Hannah,Paige and Eleanor make their way here...

"...well you see,I'm dating Liam,Hannah is dating Niall,Paige is dating Harry and El is dating Louis!" She squealed in excitement as the girls hugged and made out with their boyfriends...ate each others faces more like.

"Ohh wow that's great," She said and then laughed.. "I'm actually not surprised that you're the only single one in your whole crew.." It took me a while to realise that she was talking to me.. Ooh that girl really is brave.

"Well! You're the only single one in your crew so why don't me and you get together,"  I winked. I decided not to argue! Poor thing is probably putting on a brave face on her first day...

"Plus you have a really pretty face." I said

"Yeah and I also have a pretty fist." She said. Okay shit got real.
The boys all shouted 'oooooh,you need some ice for that burn!" And more rubbish stuff like that!

"Well...I'm going to go and enjoy my lunch. It was was really nice meeting you FOUR boys!" She said,looking up and down at me..

"Hey babe,we're gonna go with Alina okay!" El said to Louis...He goodbye and so did the other girls

"Woah Zayn! That girl is really feisty. I think she is going to take your place round 'ere!" Louis said...

"Yeah. Who the hell does she think she is? And please. She will never take my place!" I said

That girl is the a crazy bitch! Who the hell does she think she is? Walking here! Getting rude to me!

Before we were going to leave I saw Hannah walk over to us...

"Zayn!" She said. We all stopped walking to see what's up..

"Yeah,what's up!" I say..

"Listen,I checked Alina's timetable and she has most classes with you!" She says...Am I supposed to be happy or something...

"Your kidding right?" I say.

"No,you have make sure you sit next to in each class!" Hannah says..

"Sorry Niall but you girlfriend has officially gone mental." I say...

"Please Zayn! I know she almost destroyed you back there but she just needs time to get used to this place! I bet if she sees your nice side and you see hers,you'll both get along!" She says!

"She didn't destroy me!" The boys started laughing... "She kinda did mate!" Liam said laughing

"You're not getting the point! Please Zayn! For me??" She stuck her hand together and gave me puppy dog eyes and the other boys followed...whipped bastards

"Please Zayn! For me? For your best mates girlfriend?!" She says...I give up because it just got annoying plus when it comes to my mates girlfriends,I wouldn't mind helping them out if they needed it. The boys are like my bothers so the girls are like my sisters and I guess I'd do anything for family...

"Okay fine! But how am I supposed to sit next her and stuff! I hate her and she's got a problem with me." I say...

"Don't worry about that okay! Thanks Zayn!" She smiled..

God I seriously don't know how this 'Alina' chick had the nerve to stand up to me. I am the most feared in this school.
For fuck's sake.
I'm Zayn Malik

A/N YAAAAY! Finally Zayn has made an appearance!! I love writing in Zayn's POV cos he's just so sexy and badass! Anywayy I hope you guys enjoyyy! The 'crew' has been introduced alsoo!!  Pls vote and comment...vote and well...follow meeeee x -Mrs.iMalik x