Chapter 27. He's Human

A/N: The pic above is Brant Daughtery aka Noel Kahn from PLL. I imagine our Jacob Harris as Brant as he fits the character perfectly! Enjoy ;)

Zayn POV

Today was football try outs. All the Elites had to help coach pick 5 other members to play for the team. There is also going to be a new Elite member who we don't know about. Since George dropped out we needed a new member. Coach already has already selected the new member so we have to meet with everyone in the sports hall. Alina is going to meet me with the lads downstairs.

****
"You alright lads,hey beautiful.." I say to them and give Alina a peck on the lips..The other two elites were there and so were Liam and Harry.

"Wheres Niall?" I ask

"He's banned from trying out remember.." Harry laughed

"Why what happened?" Alina asked

"He kicked the ball on someones face really hard...on purpose,just because he was a litle too cocky." Liam explained. We all laughed as coach rallied us up..

"Okay everyone. Today is a big day for me and the elites. We are going to be selecting 5 of you for our football team but first we will be finding out who our new elite member is,this person has been working really hard and I think you'll all be pleased to know that Louis Tomlinson is going to be the new member of Elite." Coach said. We all went mental,I've always wanted Louis in the elite and now he's here. He came we all hugged him and stuff...

"Well done mate." I said.. We both hugged like girls..

"Okay,now we have a full elite squad we shall start the tryouts..." Coach said..

We all went out to the pitch,I think we're going to be doing some penalty shootouts and the members will be in goal.

"Alina! You will be attacking,Jacob will be in goal and he will have 3 attempts to save the ball." Coach said.
Jacob? Jacob Harris,I've never liked that bastard.

Alina gets the ball and lines it up. We watch her as she shoots the ball into the goal and scores. She looks so fucking good doing it. Jacob actually almost saved it.

"Alright Harris two more goes." Coach says. The second time he saved it,also the third. He is actually good,no doubt but I know he's going to try and piss me off.

"He's actually really good." Alina said

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Listen Zayn,I know you don't like him but this isn't about your feud with him,it's about our new team,you just have to put all that rubbish aside okay." She looks at me with her cute big eyes and smiles..

"Okay cutie.." I say..pinching her cheeks. We went over to the others.

"Liam Payne,you're up." Coach says..Alina and Liam go up and Liam gets in goal. Liam is sick in goal he is easily going to get in and Harry is amazing at defence. We're all really good a footy,shame Niall's banned.

Liam saved all balls so now it's Harry's turn. He saves two but coach knows he's going to get in.

"Okay,everyone has tried out,you all did amazing,now me and the Elites are going to go away and select the 5 new members." Coach takes all of us to his office.

"Okay Alina anyone who stood out?" Coach said. Alina is team captain,sir feels like us men are always the leaders and the females should have a chance,plus Alina is amazing.

"Erm,Liam,Harry and Jacob." She said,me and Louis looked at her like she was crazy..I knew she was going to do that though..

"Louis,Zayn,you seem to disagree with Alina about Jacob." Coach said