Chapter 47. Permission

Alina POV

I woke up in my warm bed,I reached out to Zayn but his side was empty..I got up and saw he wasn't there. I was surprised,usually he wakes me up. Where did he go?

My mind went to what happened yeserday,I'm okay,I am,surpirsingly...I was just so fucking lucky Zayn was right outside,if he weren't,then I can't say I don't know what will happen becuase I do. Last night I clung onto Zayn,I never let him go,it was easier for me becuase he never wanted to let me. Watching him fight for me yesterday just shocked me,I mean,anyone would fight back like that if their girlfriend was getting hurt but I just never saw Zayn that angry before,the last time I remember Zayn being this angry was like four years ago,when the boys thought Sean killed me and he as litterally beating the shit out of him. Zayn keeps blaming himself for this and it kills me,this was not his fault,Zayn introdued me to Naughty Boy for my own benefit,he had no idea this was going to happen.

I heard the clashing of pots and pans downstairs and I knew what Zayn was doing. I went downstairs to see what Zayn was doing and all I could smell was something amazing..

 I went downstairs to see what Zayn was doing and all I could smell was something amazing

"Zayn?" I smiled at the amazing sight

"Oh babe,you're awake,I was making you breakfast.." He said turning to me..

I walked towards him and wrapped my hands around his waist...

"babe,you don't have to go to all this trouble for me..." I said.

He frowned and I quickly knew what he was thinking about..

"Zayn,I'm fine,I promise.." I said

"It was all my fault Alina..If i hadn't brought you to Rashid-"

"My song wouldn't get over 5 million like and views!" I cut him off

"What?" He said,a little smile crept on his face

"Let me love you has over 5 million views and they're increasing as we speak" I giggled

"Well then you deserve this breakfast!" He said,grabbing my face and kissing my face,he placed me on the counter..

"Babe,let's just forget about that weirdo,I'm still not signed to anyone yet and there has been some people reaching out to me...let's just carry on yeah?" I said,cupping the side of his face..

"Alright love.." He said,I kissed his cheek and he went back to his cooking,fuck he looked so hot cooking with his shirt of and his trousers at the middle of him bum. God my boyfriend is fucking sexy.

"Zayn I called my brother.." I said to him

"Oh Okay.." He said,continuing his cooking

"He's coming here.." I said

Zayn quickly turned around and his brows were raised.."What?" He said

"Well he needs his car back plus he wanted come as soon as I told him what happened yesterday plus he wants to meet my amazing boyfriend." I smiled,pulling Zayn closer to me..