Chapter 33. Meeting The Maliks!

A/N- Guys Just to let you know I'm asian but not Pakistani so if there is any mistakes made then correct me but I doubt there will be as I'm very familiar with my culture and the asian culture is very similar! :) BTW Lot's of Zayn POV! Enjoy ;) x

Zayn POV

After a couple hours,It got really late. The party was a success! Everyone enjoyed themselves but as it was hitting one in the morning,people started leaving. I saw mum chatting with the girls and she looked like she was one of us. I'm finally glad that Alina got to meet her,they get along really well but it's a shame I didn't formally introduce her to my parents,i mean they bumped into each other at a corner shop. It was getting late so I went to ask mum if she wanted to leave...

"...yeah and next thing you know,he threw the T.V out of the window!" My mum said and they all laughed...

"Hey..ladies,what are you all talking about?!" I asked

"You!" They all smiled and then broke into laughter

"Great..okay! Mum it's getting late,shall we drop you off home?" I asked

"Yeah thanks darling,I better be off!" She said...

"Tricia,thank you so much for stopping by,it was honestly so nice having you here!" Eleanor said...

"No need to thank me darling!" She said,putting on her jacket..

Alina said that she'll come with me to drop of my mum so we put our jackets on too...

"Mum you ready?!" I said

"Yes hon but I've got something to ask you and Alina..." She said,she sounded weird,it was scaring me

"Course Tricia,what's up?" Alina said

"Well,how about you and Zayn stay over at ours for the weekend?!" She said,she looked so happy waiting for an answer...

"Mum...i dunno?" I looked over to Alina,looking at my in such a cute way,

"Oh cmon you two! It's been ages since you've been home! Your sisters are missing you,plus I told them about you,Alina and they're dying to meet you.."  She said

"Zayn...cmon look at her face! Let's go!" Alina said

"Okay fine,we'll get our stuff,you wait here mum!" I smiled

"Oh thank you darlin! I'll make sure i'll cook all your favourites!" She said all exited...

Me and Alina walked up to our dorms,

"Babe...I'm gonna meet your family!" She half squealed,half whispered,she so exited about this but I can't blame I'd be the same if I was meeting her family!

"Listen love,calm down!" I laughed at her. We got most our things and left...

"Sorry babe,it's just that this is my firs-" She was talking really fast so before she finished I pressed my lips onto hers so she calmed down.I felt her body relax as she was all tensed...

"Better?" I whispered..

"Better." She smiled

We both walked to the car with mum and drove home. I haven't been for ages so things will be a little hectic. It's really late but I doubt everyone will be sleeping at home,mum probably told them we were coming. We said bye to everyone and got into the car,the car journey is around 10 mins...

"Alina the girls are awake and they're so exited to see you..." Mum said to Alina

"Yeah,brace yourself babe,they can be handful!" I sang...