Chapter 43. Broken Hart

A/N check out the crappy A/N,it was 2 in the morning and my bullshit came to life,sorry guysx! LOL

Alina POV
"What the hell is going on Alina..." It was Zayn.

"Zayn,wait,I-I can explain..." I stuttered

"Why the hell were you telling her you love her? Who the fuck are you?" Zayn was getting angry...

"Okay mate you need to calm down...we can expla-" Aiden said,ignoring that Zayn was attacking him

"No you don't need to explain anything...Alina,I was just going to the shop to get you something to eat but on the way I find out my girlfriend,of four years,is cheating on me..." He yells

"Cheating?! Zayn is swear to you I'm not cheating on you..." Tears instantly fell down my cheek. Zayn looked so hurt,I could see it in his eyes...

He thought I cheated on him? It broke my heart? Does he not trust me?

"Alina just call me when you figure out what you want.." His voice broke..

"Zayn,baby please don't do this..." My tears were multiplying,I could bare the fact that Zayn was leaving me...

"I don't you think you should come back to the house either..." He continued..

I couldn't reply,the words were stuck in my throat...

"Okay now you're just being ridiculous,you're not letting her explain." Aiden said

Zayn ignored him and walked away...He walked back to the flat without me. My heart shattered in a million pieces. Why would he think that I would hurt him like this?

"Alina,come here..." Aiden mumbled and pulled me into a hug..

I could almost feel eight years of brotherly love.

"He thinks I cheated on him Aiden.." I cried

"Don't worry darlin,he'll come round.." He said,stroking my head

"But I hurt him badly.."

"You didn't okay! You need some rest,how about I take you to mine okay?" He said taking me to the car.

My mind wasn't working throughout the whole journey,it was a bit of a long journey as he lives in London but because it's night time it'll be quicker. My mind couldn't process everything that happened. I hurt Zayn so badly and I miss him already. I just wish he lets me explain.

******
"Okay this is your room Alina,I'll get you some spare clothes okay.." Aiden said,showing me to my room and closing the door.

He's got a really nice place here,I'm so happy for him,he's done so well for himself. He knocked on the door and came in,he left my clothes on the bed.

"Alright come on Alina,let's eat." He said

"Oh Aiden,I'm not very hungry.." I mumbled

"If you think I'm going to let you sleep on an empty stomach,your mad." He said pulling me out of the room..

I couldn't eat properly,It just hurt. Aiden watched me and he gave me some credit and put away the food. I feel bad for wasting it but right now I was in a different world.

"Have you tried calling Zayn?" Aiden slowly said,sitting back down...

"No." I replied

"Why not? It's worth a try."

"He thinks I've cheated on him,he's badly hurt so you think he's going to pick up?" I rambled

"But you didn't cheat on him! He never let you explain and that's his fault,once he calms down he will let you explain...if he doesn't then you have to find a way to get him back..." He said

He's right,Zayn needs to know everything but knowing Zayn,he'd be stubborn and not talk to me so that's why I'm going to find a way to get him back..but one thing came to my mind

"How?" I said

"Do you love him?" He asked,no shit sherlock!

"Of course I love him.." I said

"So you'll find a way,it won't be so hard..." He said

I smiled because what he said was so cute. I got tired so I went to bed. When I got in bed I scrolled through my phone for a while and I stumbled on a photo of me and Zayn, a small smile crept onto my face because it was of us at Prom,dancing,someone must've taken it whilst we were up there,enjoying ourselves...

I quickly went on my contacts clicked on Zayn. I was debating in my head; should I call him or leave it?

I called him,like Aiden said,it is worth a try...

It rang for a while...but no answer. I tried again and after two rings,he declined it.

He hates me. He hates me so much...

Zayn POV

Why is she calling me?! Why would she hurt me like this then hurt me? Why would she betray me like this?
Why would she throw away 4 years like this? I called Louis over,he was free and I needed a friend to talk to...

"Zayn,shall I be honest with you mate?" Louis said,

"Yeah..."

"I really don't think Alina has cheated on,there could be a perfect explanation to all of this..." He said

"What could that be?! A guy who I don't even know told Alina he loved her! What other explanation could there be. You know,I knew something was going on with,she always acted weird but I ignored it and carried on but now,I finally know why. She's been cheating on me. " It hurt me saying all of this,I know Alina,inside out but now,I don't think I know who she is anymore.

It kills me to think that she got so bored of me that she ran off with another guy. I've been loving her,and all I want to know is when did she stop loving me.

I got out my phone and looked at my lock screen,it was Alina,this was the prom night,the night we were in bed together. It didn't take me long to realise that I can't be angry at her,no matter how much she might've hurt me. I really am stuck right now. Half of me wants to call her,half of me wants to be pissed.

I don't think I can ever stop loving her,she is my first love,she's my everything. Deep down I know theres more to the story but I don't want to speak to Alina just yet,knowing me I'll take one look at her and just hold her in my arms again.

I want to wait a little,I just need answers. I want to know who that stupid guy was,I wanna know why he touching my girl.

Me and Louis had a long night,we pretty much talked all night and he obviously stayed over. He drifted off to sleep but I couldn't even close my eyes for a second. I just want everything back to normal.

A/N Omg I cannot be asked to write an A/N tonight soooo imma just leave ya'll with this crappy message,PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS/ZQUAD FAM,please vote,comment and follow meeeeeeee :) x -Mrs_iMalik