Chapter 25. Movie Marathon

Alina POV
Last night was amazing,I saw a part of Zayn which I never saw before. I saw his sexy,seductive side which was so hot. Not only is he sweet and caring but he is sexy and dark at the same time. When I say dark,I mean and mysterious in a sexy way. He made sure last night was perfect and it was. Whilst giving me intense pleasure he kept me safe and made sure I was okay. He is just amazing. I love him and it took me long time to realise. After everything we've been through,this time couldn't have better.
I felt Zayn shuffle a little as he woke up...His hair was a hot mess. His hair was messy and was flying ever where,he looked so cute. He smile as rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me.

"Morning,beautiful..." He said in a husky growl,in the morning and after sex voice. he had no idea of how sexy he looked,or sounded...

"Morning." I smiled

"Did my princess sleep well?" I chuckled. His new nicknames for are so funny yet so cute

"Yes,she did." I laughed...

We both sat in bed for while,talking and just staying together...then I remembered that everyone should've been back at home.

"Zayn,we should get up...the guys will be facing a really bad hangover and we need to help!" I said. He would let me go,I tried fighting out of it but he was stronger.

"Zayn...please." I placed a kiss on his forehead...which made him let go. I sat at the edge of the bed and put Zayn's t - shirt on

"Okay fine...but can I get kiss.." I threw a pillow at him and went to the bathroom.

I smiled at the thought...of me and Zayn...together. It was unreal. It's something that i'd never thought would happen. Ever. I mean,a couple months ago,I was ready to have him killed. But now...I'm madly in love with him.

I finish up in the bathroom and get out to wear proper clothes. I caught Zayn staring at me through the mirror as he was smirking..

"What are you smiling at?" I said...

"You do not know how sexy you look in just my T- shirt." He said...biting his lip.

"Aw it's a shame,I'm going to take it off." I laughed...

"Nooo,baby,please. Just one kiss." He said. He was acting like a little kid. I couldn't stop smiling..
I crawled on onto the bed and I straddled him. I place my hands on his chest and and leaned forward to kiss him. I knew he was going crazy...

"This is why I don't let you leave the bed..." He chuckled.

"Okay Lazy get up! " I said,jumping off the bed. I go through my stuff and find something comfortable go wear. I doubt we'll be going out today so I ain't going to bother to dress up...

Whilst I was picking out my clothes Zayn asked a question..

"Baby,how are we going to tell the others about us..?" He said. I'm glad he brought that up because i had not thought about it...

"Erm,well we'll act as normal,like 'couple' normal and just wait till they bring it up...they'll probably know anyway." I said.

"Okaay babe." He smiled. Zayn finally got his lazy ass up and got to the bathroom,before that,he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I got dress and brushed my hair...I really wanted to do something casual and comfy because I wasn't bothered for too much. I put my hair in a braid and waited for Zayn to come out. He is taking ages. The boys said he always takes long but I didn't think this long. I was told he loves to just admire himself. That's why he's so vain. It all makes sense. I remember in English one time, he took my phone and just took selfies,not with me in them, just him...on my phone. I smile at the thought as he finally came out...