Chapter 20. Summer Begins

Alina POV
After weeks of holiday shopping,weeks of packing and planning. Today is the day. Today is the first day of our holiday. We are leaving for Barcelona,Spain in less than 3 hours. Me and Dani are in our room checking all of our stuff and doing last minute checks and stuff. I saw old photos of their previous holidays and it looked awesome. They all had so much fun and they stayed in a beautiful villa with a private pool and everything. I honestly can't wait for this. We can all chill and just some have fun.

"Alright Ali,ready?" She said from the bathroom..

"Yep. Let's go meet the boys..." I said

After we all had gotten ready,we planned to meet the boys in main lounge.We got our luggage and made our way downstairs.
As we got downstairs  we saw all the boys and we saw other students leaving for their own holidays.

"Hey ladies..where are the other girls?" Harry said.

"Oh,I dunno,they're probably coming down now..." Dani said..the boys take my luggage and put it in the van.

"Hey Alina can I talk to you quick.." Zayn pulls me aside.

"Yeah sure.." I say

"Well you see,the villa we're staying at only has 5 bedrooms and obviously the lads will be with their girls so they'll only be one room left for the both of us. That means we'll have to share. I really hope you don't mind." Zayn said...

I'll have to be sharing rooms with him...for six weeks. For some reason it made my skin crawl. I love Zayn to bits but sharing with a guy is just weird to me...don't ask.

"Erm...yeah okay. That's fine." I finally agreed. I kinda have no choice plus where else would he sleep. It's not that Zayn's bad it's just that I've got a few issues.

"Great,anyway,you're really lucky..." He laughed

"Oh and Why is that? " I said...

"All the girl's would die to share a room with me.." He said. Cocky bastard

"Yeah whatever..." I laughed and noticed the girls were all here. I left Zayn and walked over to them.

Thinking about it,sharing with Zayn won't be so bad. He would never 'do' anything to me,he's just different.He's my bestie.

"Okaay guys we're all set! Let's go on our holidaayy!!!" Eleanor announced as we all cheered and got into the van to get to the airport.

When we were in the van,we were playing music out loud,messing around,joking about except Zayn.
I went over to him to him to see what's wrong...

"Hey,bestie. What's up?" I nudged his arm..

"I was just thinking..." He said quietly

"About...?" I said.

"Us,our crew. All this..." He said,looking out the window. Why's he so emotional?

"What do you mean?" I say

"Well,in 3 years we'll be 21 and we will all be graduating. After graduation we will all be going our separate ways." He said. I knew what he meant. No of us really thought about that. It is true. After graduation it's least likely that we'll be seeing each other,i mean,if these guys stay in their relationships then maybe they'll be seeing each other but not all of us will be together...