Chapter 47

(A/N: Hey guys, guess who fucked up? I did!! I realized just now that waaaay back in the story I said that Nothing Personal was already released and of course now, I mentioned it yet again. This is what happens when I write a story over a long period of time...I forget shit -.-                                              

Anyways I've decided to keep the story rolling the way I wrote it instead of going back through all these chapters and change things. So the way I'm seeing it is this new Nothing Personal is like the deluxe version of the original album. Again, sorry that I fucked up something that big in the story. I hope you guys enjoy it still.)

Alex's POV

"Rian, pass the popcorn wouldya?" I asked my band mate from across the campfire we had created that beautiful spring night.

He had passed the bowl down the line until it reached myself and Rachel who were sitting under a blanket together.

"Want some babe?" I asked motioning to the popcorn.

Before she could respond, somebody else cut in, "not tonight Lexy, I'm watching my figure" Jack said in a mock girly voice. A few of the guys laughed, including me. But surprisingly not Rachel. Usually she loves his goofy and stupid jokes.

I asked her again but she shook her head no and looked back down at her fingers, idly picking at her nails.

"Are you alright?" I whispered so only she could hear.

Once again, no verbal response. Just a head nod.

"You sure?"

"Yes Alex. I'm a little tired, is all"

"Why dont you head to bed then? It's almost midnight" I suggested.

"Good idea" she agreed. I leaned in to give her a kiss but before I knew it she was standing up and saying "goodnight" to everyone, heading inside the house.

Maybe she just wasn't feeling well tonight.

——————

Rachel's POV

I couldn't lie, seeing that picture of Tay and Alex earlier today made me uncomfortable. It made me question mine and Alex's relationship way more than I should have. What if they dated in the past? And if so, why didn't Alex tell me about it? If it was just a past thing, shouldn't he feel good enough about telling me that it had happened? I've told him about my past relationships and he's mentioned exes before...

I'm at a loss for words right now. Maybe some sleep will help me.......

Orrrrrr not. Ugh, why must my mind keeping running like this?

I tried turning from side to side a few times hoping that I could find some sleep tonight and get this off my mind. And guess what? That wasn't working at all.

Everyone was still outside and I occasionally heard a few loud laughs erupting from the group. After about 40 minutes of trying to go to sleep, I gave up and decided to find something to read from the bookshelf by the bed Alex and I were sharing. To my surprise, a lot of the books were comic books. I never thought of Tay as the Batman and Aquaman fan. I was never that interested in comic books so I reached for what I thought was just a big novel, but ended up being another photo album. Well, it's better than nothing.

More pictures from their tour with All Time Low were mixed in this album along with other personal pictures of Tay and her family. Tay and Rian in a picture...Jack, Rob Chianelli, and Jordan in another picture...and,

oh my god.

As I turned the page, a photo fell out and onto my lap. A picture I never wish I'd have to see ever.