Chapter 62

A/N: some mushy, lovey-dovey stuff ahead. It had to be done, you've been warned ;)

—————

Alex's POV

"Honeyyy...you awake?" I stirred as I felt myself being woken up by a familiar voice. I felt lips being placed lightly on my chest, face, arms...pretty much everywhere. They were soft and light kisses and I smiled as I felt myself returning to consciousness. Her hands roamed around my body as well. I realized that I was slightly cold, the bed covers were wrapped tightly around me when I fell asleep, but they must have fallen off me during the night.

I finally decided to open my eyes to be met with another set of eyes. My favourite pair of eyes to stare at. I smiled, still feeling sleepy but enjoying my view. I reached up to Rachel who was leaning over me and grabbed her by her waist, pulling her in close.

"Best way to wake up, just saying" I said with a huge grin. She was just in a bra and a pair of her short pajama shorts. And looking good as always. I ran my eyes up and down her body a few times and my hands subconsciously started rubbing her back.

"I made breakfast, so let's get it while it's still hot" she told me, although she clearly was in no hurry to move from where I held her. I didn't exactly want to move either.

"That's sweet of you hun, but, I think we both wanna stay here am I right?" I smirked and her eyes lit up.

"I guess for a few minutes" she agreed. I pulled her even closer and began kissing her. Her lips always tasted like strawberries making it even more enjoyable when we kissed. Things became heated and soon Rachel's hands were running through my hair as we roughly made out like a couple of teenagers. It's moments like this that make me wish I could never leave her when the band and I have to go on tour.

Seeing as I just had woken up, my little friend downstairs had also awaken as well and I was hoping that us making out was just the start of things.

I heard Rachel let a laugh out into my mouth. I took this as her being turned on as much as I was and started reaching around her back, finding the clasp on her bra. She paused momentarily and held herself up with her hands on either side of me.

"What's going on?" She questioned me with a grin. Something told me that she really knew what was happening though.

"I'm not sure if you've been living in a hole lately, but this is usually the part where we have sex" I explained with a laugh at the end.

"Aw Alex, I'm sorry" she said while flipping her hair back so it wasn't hiding her face, "it's still that time of month for me. Looks like you'll have to take care of your friend yourself."

"You cruel witch. Coming into our bed and turning me on...how do you live with yourself?" I said cunningly, also somewhat frustrated.

She smiled widely at me and I heard tiny footsteps on the wooden stairs, approaching our room. I smiled to myself knowing exactly who it was.

"Sounds like the kids are awake" Rachel said adding a small laugh, and not even a second later, my dogs came running into the room and jumped on top of the both of us. Licking both of our faces like crazy, we laughed at the moment, feeling the love that the dogs had for us.

It was at that moment where I really started thinking about my future. And how I wanted this sort of thing to become a daily routine for me. The dogs happy to see me...Rachel being there still in love with me as much as I love her...

My mind wandered and I ended up with an enormous smile on my face. Ideas were brewing in my head as I continued to pet Sebastian's head while he gave Rachel kisses on her arm. This is where I was the happiest.