Chapter 6 The Pale Orc, The Feral Mutant And The Carrock

They ran for their lives. Sure Alina could have just teleported for the Carrock, but she was not going to leave her comrades behind. They reached the trees, just in time as Azog and the rest of his warg riders showed up. The last one to make to the trees was Bilbo, as he got his sword stuck in a Warg's head.  Alina immediately teleported down grabbed the running Hobbit and Teleported him back into the tree.

The trees were slowly being surrounded by the Warg riders, when Gandalf started throwing pine cones that were on fire. So Alina let fire shower down on the Wargs. The problem was that the fire was getting out of control and Alina could not do anything to control it from up in a tree. She jumped down with enough force to dislodge earth to put out some of the fires that were closer to the trees.

What she hadn't realized is that she had loosen the roots to the trees the Dwarves were all on. With a loud crash, she heard the tree fall. She turned her head for a split second and a warg came charging at her. She heard the shouts of warning from the others but all ready knew. She turned the flames into daggers, leaped over the rider and stabbed him in the chest. Then stabbed the Warg on either side of the neck. others then rushed her, she would snap her fingers and set them a blaze so hot they died instantly.

When out of the corner of her eye Alina saw Thorin rush Azog with just his sword and Oaken Branch as a shield. He looked magnificent, so handsome. So Majestic with his hair blowing behind him and that determined look upon his face. Too bad he had to lose. Once that thought came to her head Azog's Warg grabbed Thorin like a rag doll and tossed him to the ground. As Azog told the Orc to bring him Thorins head, little Bilbo saved him. That's when Alina decided to act. And nip this problem in the bud. She built the fire around the tree a little higher so the Dwarves couldn't get down just yet.

**Kill the Halfing, bring me Oakenshield**

Alina teleports in between the orc and Bilbo, killing him with one swipe of her claws.

**I don't think so you great white maggot**

Azog is surprised she can speak the black speech as is Gandalf. Thanks to the All Speak Thor let her borrow once.

Alina completely unsheathes her claws and growls, one that would rival Wolverine.

**You are not human**

She laughs darkly **What gave that away**

**Then what do you care what happens to Oakenshield**

She looked over her shoulder. **I don't but if you want to kill him you are going to have to get through me. I need the exercise and am in the mood for white meat. Oh and try it with your puppy and I'll fry him.**

Azog was hesitating to get off his Warg, for the first time in his life he was afraid, he could see the beast inside this little woman and the blood lust that shine in her red eyes. But then the Dwarves came and she calmed down immediately. It was apparent they did not know they traveled with an animal. Azog got back on his Warg and sped away, but before he was out of sight and the eagles had taken the wizard. He yelled out

**Wizard beware of the animal that poses as human** Azog laughed as he rode away.

Alina could smell Azog's fear, he wore it like a blanket. He was completely wrapped up in it. She wasn't that surprise when he fled. But his last comment to Gandalf had her by complete surprise. Now she would need to explain to him. The eagles came and began to lift the Dwarves off to safety. Alina was the last one they picked up. Gandalf had to plead with the lord of the eagles to do so. They informed him that she reeked of a predator. An Alpha predator at that, it went against their instincts. Gandalf was finding this more and more interesting.