Chapter 24 Armour Avengers And Babies

"Alina, why did you rush us back here?" Kili complained.

"Yes, King Bard needed to speak with me," Fili said.

Alina keeps walking, a trail of Dwarves after her. "You'll go back in a minute. Tony get calling, tell Bruce its time and to aim in here!"

More Dwarves follow her as she makes her way to Tony. "You heard everything?"

Tony smirked. "Heard everything? I saw everything, I launched a drone after you left, I got it all. Which means time for my goody bag." 

"Yes, we saw everything on this device Tony calls a hologram," Bilbo says.

Alina gives Tony a hug. "You are so great! What's in the suitcase, Tony?"

Tony gave her a huge grin, "Ah, baby sister, I made Titanium Armor for these guys and something special for bro - in - law."

Alina got all excited "Shut Up! No, you didn't? No wonder you're a genius, Tony, you think of everything! 

"Me, genius! Look at you making deals with you know who, about what, and telling them when, Genius and you did that at the beginning, right?"

She nodded her head "Yeppers!" They fist bumped then hug.

"Did anyone understand any of that conversation?" Bilbo asked the others. They all shake their heads no.

"The only thing I understood is that Tony has armor for us," said Kili.

Tony turned around when he heard that. "That's right, not so short stuff. JARVIS, come down and bring the armor cases."

The Iron Man suit showed up by itself carrying the cases. The Dwarves automatically get on the defensive.

"Whoa, guys don't worry the suit is empty, its just following orders… I just had the greatest idea. JARVIS, bring all the suits through now."

There is a silence in the great hall, Then JARVIS says, **The suits will take an hour to prep Sir, But the Avengers will be through in 20 minutes.** 

Tony grabs his case from JARVIS. "I give you Titanium armor."

When he pulled out the armor he had painted it in Royal blue, black and silver. The colors of the house of Durin. The Dwarves were in awe, especially Thorin. How did he know his colors and why did he bring armor in the first place? Thorin had already figured out that Alina had asked the Elves to come on this day to the Mountain. Thorin was very suspicious, but it would have to wait.

"Hey, Thorin, if you don't like the colors, I can go home and get the unpainted ones I have. I'll be back real quick, no problem."

Thorin shook himself out of his daze and looked at Tony. "No, Tony, the colors are perfect."

Dwalin stands in front of Tony, "Alright it's a nice color, but what so great about these."

Tony raises an eyebrow. "These, my friend, are made of one of the three strongest metals on our planet. The other two are a little harder to come by. My suit is made of the same material Titanium. Go ahead, big guy, take a swing at my suit with your ax. I recommend using an ax you're not attached to."

Dwalin picks up an ax off the floor. He took a swing for the stomach on JARVIS and… nothing happened. It didn't go through, it didn't even dent it.

"Okay, now one of our suits."

Tony patted him on the back, "Smart man or Dwarf you know what I mean."

Tony put the armor on the chair. This time Dwalin swung for the shoulder with the same results.