Chapter 83 Relaxation Time.

Thorin cleaned his sword, and sheathed it again, Logan walked up to Thorin, "You okay, Bub?"

"Aye, I am fine, I never thought that I would have to perform such an awful duty to my own people." Thorin answered.

"Are you regretting it?" Dwalin asked.

"No, It was something that had to be done, I am only glad that Alina was not here to witness it. Something like that is too upsetting for a pregnant woman to witness." Thorin tells the other two.

"Aye, that is why I had Natasha stay home as well. Though, I know she has seen much worse, she was not pregnant at the time, who knows what affect it would have on the babe."

Thorin sighed, "I am going home to my beloved, I shall see you all at dinner." With that Thorin left.

When he gets home he is greeted by Jarvis, Thorin nods in return and pushes the door open to his home. He was greeted by Doriel, who was in the middle of folding the laundry, she told the king that his wife was in the bed chambers. When Thorin opened the door to his bed chambers he was almost stifled by the amount of heat that was coming out of it. Thorin took off his coat and crown, setting his coat on the settee and his crown on the table he walked further into his bed chamber, sweat was pouring of his forehead.

"Alina, why is it so hot in here?" Thorin asked as he walked further in.

Thorin's steps falter when he sees Alina in tight yoga pants with her ass in the air as she is bent over stretching.

"What are you doing?" He asked with his head tilted to the side staring at her ass.

Alina looks at Thorin from between her legs, "Yoga."

"Yoga, what is that?"

"It's a form of exercises that consists of different physical poses and breathing techniques that promote physical and emotional well being. This particular yoga is called prenatal yoga, it focuses on poses for pregnant women, in order to increase strength and flexibility. It also helps pregnant women to develop proper breathing and relaxation techniques for easier and more comfortable labor, Nat and I learned it at the spa." Alina explained to Thorin.

"It is also very arousing." Thorin said as he begins to stroke Alina's firm backside.

He helps her back into an upright position and presses his arousal against her backside, "I think I like this yoga that you are doing."

Alina turns around in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Oh, really, you liked my little pose?"

Thorin hums and pulls her flush against his body, "Very much so." He lowers his head and captures her lips.

Alina pulled away to catch her breath, she ran her fingers through Thorin's hair, and stares into his eyes,

"How did it go?"

Thorin sighed, letting go of her and walking away, "It went as well as could be expected, the bodies were burned with the heaps of Orc filth that still lay outside the mountain, there was no honor in it."

"And you feel bad about it now?"

He whirled around, "Never, they got what they deserved, they committed treason in the highest form. I could not let something like that go unpunished."

Alina studied Thorin's face, "You just never thought it would be someone from your own council."

Thorin sat down on the edge of the bed, he rubbed his hands over his face, "No I did not, am I such a bad king that they felt this was the correct action to take?"