Chapter 59 The Road To Erebor.

Six weeks had passed when finally the alert system on the teleporter went off, informing Jarvis that the portal would soon be activated. He contacted Alina through her communicator, she was down at the practice arena watching Logan and Natasha spar.

**Miss. Stark?**

"Yes, Jarvis?"

**Ma'am, I just received an alert from the teleporter. It seems that the Dwarves should be returning to Erebor soon.**

Alina screamed and took off running, scaring Logan and Natasha half to death. When they turned around to see what was going on, Alina was already making  her way inside heading for the Royal Suites.

Natasha yelled after her. "What's going on?"

"Yeah, where's the fire?" Logan asked.

"They're coming home!" She yelled back at them.

Natasha smiled from ear to ear and started walking a bit faster.

"And what's your rush?" Logan questions, raising an eyebrow.

"I can't let Dwalin see me all sweaty and dirty." Natasha tells Logan.

Logan rolls his eyes. "Holy shit, you're turning into such a girl." Natasha punches him in the shoulder, Logan barely feels it.

By the time Logan and Natasha have reached the Royal Halls, Alina has already ran into her bed chamber, startling Doriel who is folding bed linens.

"What is the matter, My Lady?"

Alina answers out of  breath, "The king is coming home!"

Alina goes to her wardrobe and pulls out a long sleeve warm knit slim v-necked sweater dress and a pair of black mid calf boots. She goes to the washroom and takes a bath. When she comes out of the washroom, Jarvis was waiting by the door.

**Ma'am, I have come to inform you that the signal indicates that the portal will be opening within the next 10 minutes** Alina squealed and began jumping up and down with excitement

**Ma'am, I have come to inform you that the signal indicates that the portal will be opening within the next 10 minutes** Alina squealed and began jumping up and down with excitement. Doriel watched out of the corner of her eye and smiled.

"Have you informed the others yet?"

**Yes Ma'am, they are waiting by the teleporter.**

She and Jarvis arrived at the teleporter where Bruce, Logan and Natasha were waiting. Natasha, just as anxious as Alina. Logan looked at both  women and rolls his eyes

"Would you two relax! It's not like they're coming back from Mordor or anything, Shit!" Both women gave him a 'go to hell' look, Logan only smirks and lights a cigar.

Just then the teleporter turns on and the portal opens, then out comes Dwalin, alone. Dwalin looks around and spots Alina, Bruce, Logan, and Natasha standing there. His eyes linger on Natasha. He looks her up and down, admiring her leopard print dress and her black high heels. Dwalin takes her in his arms and gives her a passionate kiss. Alina and Logan look at each other, then look anywhere else but at the couple making out. Until finally, Alina clears her throat. This causes the couple to break apart.