Chapter 77 While the King's Away Logan Will Play

It was two in the morning when the Avengers, Natasha, and Dwalin finished watching the last Star Wars film. The Avenger decide to raid the fridge to eat the leftovers from that afternoon. Tony opens the refrigerator  door and starts pulling out all the leftovers except the ribs and the tacos. Natasha helps him put everything on the table.

Clint looks around at all the food.

"Hey don't we have anymore ribs?"

"Yeah but I'm saving them for Alina and Thorin, they must be starving by now." Tony says.

They'e probably asleep right now," Clint tells Tony.

"I very much doubt that." Dwalin tells Clint, "As I said earlier, we Dwarves have a strong sex drive once we have found our One. Add to the fact that Thorin now has the stamina of a young Dwarf, I am positive they are still at it."

"Hence, the food in the fridge." Tony explains, "Wait do we have any Gatorade, I'm sure they're going to need that too."

At the same time the Avengers are having there conversation in the kitchen, Thorin has flopped onto his back, trying to catch his breath, sweat pouring off of him. Thorin is covered from his waist down by a silk sheet, but Thorin is too hot to handle even that, so he flings the sheet off of himself and lays there in all his naked glory.

Thorin looks over at his wife. She is just as exhausted as he is. Thorin reaches out for Alina's hand and pulls her to him, he now has her lying across his chest. Thorin kisses the top of her head, while he caresses he back. Alina starts to play with his chest hair.

"Are you tired, My Love?" Thorin asks.

"Are you kidding, I'm exhausted, aren't you?"

"Aye, I am just as exhausted as you are, the only problem is, I still want you."

Alina looks down and finds that Thorin has a raging hard on.

"Really, Thorin, Already?' Alina asks.

"Aye, I can not get enough of you, I want nothing more than to make love to you right now."

At that moment Alina's tummy growled, so does Thorin's.

"I see that you're hungry too. Let me get up to fix us something to eat."

"No, forget your stomach, stay here with me." Thorin pleads.

"As much as I would love to stay in bed with you, I'm hungry that means the babies are hungry too." Alina explains to Thorin.

She rolls away from Thorin, and reaches for her clothes that are on the floor. She quickly dresses, then gives Thorin a kiss on the on his cheek and leaves the room.

When she walked into the kitchen, Alina finds a note on the refrigerator door.

The note reads:

*I don't know if you guys are still at it (gag). So I left some food in the fridge, along with a cherry pie and some gatorade. I'm sure you will be needing it. (gross)*

Alina looked in the fridge and she found some ribs and tacos, she put them on a plate to warm them up, she touched the plate and warmed the ribs and tacos. Then she put everything on a tray including the cherry pie and carries it back to her room.

"Jarvis, would you open the door for me, please?"

The door swings open, startling Thorin awake. Alina walks into the room with the tray of food. She sets the tray down on the the night stand.

"Ah Ha, I knew you would fall asleep, My King." Alina teases.

Thorin chuckles, "I was only resting my eyes, Love."