Chapter 25 Good News, Iron Men And Dwalin's One

Thorin and Alina lay in bed completely sated. Alina lay across Thorin's chest, playing with his chest hair. Thorin is drawing random circles on her back. "So where do you want me to be when the fighting starts?"

Thorin stops painting. "In here where else?"

She looks at him as if he has lost his mind. "You know I can't do that, I have a healing factor, Thorin. The baby and I will be fine. Besides, you can't make me stay anyway. You know, I'll just teleport out."

Thorin sighed. He knew all those things were true, but he still wanted to protect his wife and unborn son. He was positive it was going to be a boy. "Fine but you stay close to me, even if we get separated you teleport to me."

Alina hugged and kissed him. "Thank you, Thorin, now I don't have to be sneaking around."

Thorin gave a booming laugh. "Let us bathe, my love, as you said we have guests."

Xavier had just finished his story about Magneto. All were quiet reflecting on the story, "Well I must speak with Thorin about this before he makes that law. I do remember the lass telling him also not to leave so open for mutants and mentioning Magneto. But there was never enough time, what with the dragon and all."

Just then JARVIS spoke up. "**Sir, the suits are ready and will be coming through now.**

The Portal opened and 54 Iron Man suits hovered over everyone. Tony stood up with a smirk. "Alright, boys destroy all Orc, Trolls, Goblins, and Werebats that you see without prejudice coming from the North. Unless otherwise ordered by me or my sister. Be careful with the Eagles, Elves, Dwarves and Men oh and a Bear and of course Hulk." All  54 suits salute Tony.

Thorin and Alina finally come into the Great Hall. Everyone have grins on their faces, except for Tony and Logan.  Tony because that's his baby sister and Logan because he heard the whole thing. The couple just looks at each other. Suddenly Thorin steps forward.

"Everyone I have an announcement. I'd like to announce that Alina and I have been blessed by the gods above with a baby!"

There was silence at first then an eruption of cheers. Natasha and Storm were the first to congratulate the couple on their upcoming birth. Followed by the rest of the Avengers and X-men.

"Thank you all for your good wishes. When this is all over, we will have a feast to celebrate! But for now, we must get down to the campsite to prepare."

"Okay,  JARVIS, have the suits stand down until they are needed again," Tony tells the AI.

Thorin looks at his brother - in - law confused. "What are you talking about, Tony."

Tony smirks "Look up Thorin. Those are all the suits I have built over the years. There are 54 of them. They will help handle the army coming from the North."

Thorin was very impressed, but he couldn't shake the feeling that everyone, knew something more than he did. That they were hiding something from him.

"Okay everyone, who's coming with Thorin and me?" Fili and Kili volunteered, the rest declined.

"Dwalin, are you coming with us?" Thorin asked Dwalin looked at Natasha who has turned out to be his One.

"Sorry, Thorin I'll go with the lass and the others," Dwalin said taking Natasha's hand in his large one.

Clint's feathers were a little ruffled by this. He grabbed her by the arm forcefully and he tried to pull Natasha away from Dwalin. Big mistake. Dwalin grabbed Clint's wrist in an iron grip and started breaking the bones in his wrist.