Chapter 11 Tony And A Wish

Okay guys haven't seen Age of Ultron so this is based off of Iron Man 3

Tony is in Harley's garage eating a tuna fish sandwich. "God, I wish Alina was here." Tony says absent minded between bites. Harley looked at Tony. "Who's that? Your little sister, right?" Harley questions. "That's right kid. How do you know so much about me anyway?" Tony asks quirking an eyebrow. "I've done my research" The kid says.

"Well, I still wish she was here." Suddenly there's a white light and Alina appears next to Tony on the couch. "Wish granted, big brother." Harley jumps out of his seat and just stares at the two siblings as they hug. "How did you know I needed you?" Tony asked mouth agape. Alina shrugged "I don't know, I just did." Harley's eyes went wide when it dawned on him. "Whoa, you're a mutant!" Alina looked the kid up and down. "What gave it away, kid?" Alina said with that classic Stark smirk. "Hey but seriously, I need you to keep that between us got it. Or I'll be forced to use these." Making a fist, the claws on both hands came out. Tony and Harley exclaim at the same time. "Cool!" Then they look at each other. "I've never seen those before either, kid."

The siblings begin to investigate an explosion in Tennessee the veterans return to cause trouble for Tony, lucky for him Alina was there to help out with the two fire freaks Though Tony didn't do so bad handling the girl in the diner and blowing to kingdom come. When the water tower fell, Alina was able to bend the water so Tony wouldn't drown and keep most of the metal from crushing him. Though his leg did get trapped underneath some. She was able to rip it off of him once Tony took care of the veteran that had a hold of Harley.

Air Force One has been destroyed and the President kidnapped. Iron Man along with Alina's air bending helps slow the passangers of the plane descent and with her water bending land safely in the water. Rhodey and Tony pat her on the back. Rhodey and Pepper are the only humans aside from the Avengers that know, she's a mutant.

At the ship yard Tony trys to catch Pepper and misses. He didn't notice that Alina had Teleported and caught her in midair before they hit the fire. At which time Alina had disperse the flames so the would land safely. Fortunately Alina broke Pepper's fall. Though she broke every bone in Alina's body. "Oh my god, Alina are you okay?" Pepper asks. "Yeah, remember healing factor, but did YOU get hurt?" She laughed "I broke a nail other than that I'm fine." Alina sighed in relief. "Good now pull me out of the way til I heal. Then I'll go help Tony." She grabbed her arms and pulled her behind a tanker.

They hear shots above being fired and explosions. Alina looks at Pepper."So much for time out, you hide. That pyscho Aldrich is looking for, I can smell it." Pepper cocked her head to a side. "New power, tell you later." With that she teleported up to Rhodes. Rhodey is hanging of the suspended tanker as the two Extremis soldiers stark ever closer, none of them know that Alina has teleport behind the soldiers. She is about to kill them When James shoots the remaining cable and sends the tanker swing causing all three people to go flying off. Luckliy Alina teleports in time grabbing James and teleports to another tanker. Rhodey gave her an awed look. "Don't look at me that, teleporter remember." Rhodes facepalms "right I forgot." She smiled at him, which makes his heart beat faster. "Okay Rhodey you remember this one, deep breath or you'll puke." Rhodey did it and they teleported next to the President. "Colonel Rhodes get me out of here. Who is this woman?" Rhodes turnes to Alina. "No one of consequence sir." Rhodes reaches for his gun to shoot the chains but realizes he dropped the gun. "Allow me." Alina snaps her fingers and the chains fall away. The president is wide eyed. "You're a mutant!" Alina smiles that radiant smile that takes the president's breath away. "I knew there was a reason I voted for you Sir. Please Mr. President, but if you have nothing nice to say about us. Don't say anything at all, I gotta help Tony." With that she vanished. Rhodey took back his suit and tells the president. "Lets go Mr. President and I'll tell you about a dear friend of mine who happens to be an amazing mutant." They took off into the night.