Chapter 36 Tony Against Gundabad Orc Army

*Very Short Chapter*

Tony arrived by mid-morning to where the marching Gundabad Orc Army was at. The army was just as vast as he remembered it but had not realized when he saw them last that these orcs where huge anywhere between 5'-7' tall he would have to adjust accordingly.

Tony took a deep breath. "Alright, JARVIS, destroy everything I had mentioned earlier and any other perceived threats without prejudice. Good Luck, buddy." 

"**Good luck to you too, sir."**

Tony and 54 other Iron Man suits dove right in the middle of the unsuspecting army firing at will. Catching the entire army off guard and unprepared. The army didn't have a chance against Tony and his suits. Slowly the numbers in the army began to dwindle. They simply had no way to counter Tony and his suits. Tony wasn't stupid enough to stand toe to toe with these guys and get overrun. His best offensive was to keep firing and moving. Though unfortunately Tony lost two suits that got too close to some trolls but they did not go out in vain. They took the trolls with them.

Things got a little more complicated when the werebats showed. They were not the mindless creatures Tony was expecting. Nothing like the Orcs. They were intelligent organized and above all fast. Tony was actually having a hard time staying out of their reach.

"Oh boy, these things are fast, not at all like in the movie. Damn you, Peter Jackson!" He said as he dodged and weaved his way through the throng of bats. He looked around and noticed that some of his suits had bats attached to them. They were biting and clawing at the suites attempting to get inside.

Tony smirked, "They'll never get through those suits."

Tony continued fighting Orcs and bats alike when suddenly he heard an ear-splitting screech, the sound was heard repeatedly.

**"Sir, it would seem that the bats are communicating."** JARVIS informed Tony.

"What they can talk?!" Jarvis was silent for a moment.

**"Sir, it would seem they are echolocating."**

Tony's brow furrowed "For what?"

Once again silence. **"For you, Sir, it appears they have figured out that all the other suits are empty and are now after you."**

Tony turned around and saw hundreds of bats heading in his direction. "Oh SHIT!"