Chapter 93 The Autumn Festival.

WARNING: SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!

When Bilbo, Pepper, and Alina got back to Bilbo's smial, they found Natasha sitting at the dining room table with Bofur, kneading some dough in order to make the pies that Bombur and Bifur were preparing in the kitchen, Dwalin was mincing some meat to add to the pies. He looked up from his work and noticed that Thorin and the others were not with them, he raised an eyebrow and looked at Alina.

"Where are Thorin and the others, Lass?"

"They're helping the Hobbits set up for the festival tonight."

Natasha looked up from what she was doing and smiled at Dwalin, "Why don't you go join them, I'm sure Alina can take over for you."

"Yeah, Dwalin, I can take over."

Dwalin looked at his One concerned, "Are you sure, Darling?"

"Yes, Honey, I'm sure you'll have more fun doing that than working in the kitchen."

Dwalin stood up, went to the kitchen to wash his hands then came back and kissed Natasha, "I won't be too long, Love."

"No you won't, Thorin and the others are coming back for lunch in a while," Alina tells him.

Dwalin nods and heads out the door. Once he's gone, Pepper and Alina go into the kitchen to wash up and then ask Bombur what he needs help with.

"If one of you ladies can continue to mince the meat and the other slice the fruit for the fruit pies, it would be a great help." Bombur instructs.

"And while you do that, I'll get started on lunch," Bilbo informs them.

Bilbo decides that he's going to make onion soup with fish and chips for everyone. He had just got some fresh fish from the market that morning before everyone had shown up, and lucky for him, he had gotten a lot. He had gotten a strange feeling that he was going to need more than his usual amount today, and boy was he happy that he listened to his instincts. So while the girls help with the pies, Bilbo got started on the peeling onions for the soup. Once that was done he got started on the fish and chips.

Meanwhile, they were making lunch, Dwalin joined Thorin and the others in the field where the Autumn Festival was going to be held. They were in the process of helping them set up a large tent that would hold all the food. Tony in his Iron Man suit was holding up the top of the tent while the others were hammering in the tent stakes and Logan was inside setting up the center pole. When that was done, they went on to help set up the rest of the little gaming and refreshment booths. By the time they were finished, it was lunchtime. The Hobbits thanked Thorin and the others for helping them set up. They informed them that without their help they would have had to work up until afternoon tea, skipping lunch.

Thorin gave a short bow to the Hobbits, "You are very welcome, we look forward to your festival this evening."

And with that, the Hobbits waved goodbye and headed to their homes. Thorin and the others headed back to Bilbo's home, ready for lunch. As the men got closer to the smial, they could smell the aroma of delicious food being prepared. Logan sniffed the air and informed them what was on the menu.

"I can smell meat and fruit pies baking, also some fish and chips with onion soup."

"Great, I don't know about you guys but I'm starved," Tony tells them.

They all agree with Tony and hasten their pace up to Bilbo's smial. Upon arriving, they enter the smial and are immediately ushered to the bathroom so they can wash up for lunch. Once they have all washed the Men and Dwarves sit at Bilbo's dining room table, it's a little snug for Tony, Logan, and Bruce but they make due.