Chapter 70 Something Wicked This Way Comes

Thorin had decided to go inspect the forges that afternoon, his argument with Dis had left him feeling very upset and disappointed. He never would have thought that his sister would oppose so much his marriage to Alina. True, she was no Dwarf, and it was against tradition, but what did that matter? Thorin was happy with Alina and his unborn children, and no one was going to take that from him.

While Thorin walked the forges, Dis took this opportunity to have a word with the human that had bewitched her brother's mind. Dis didn't like Alina, not at all. First off Alina was no Dwarrowdam, that alone made her unworthy of her brother, second she was a stranger from a strange land and Dis was automatically suspicious of her and of all of her friends. Friends? Dis was especially suspicious of Alina's relationship with her so called friend and bodyguard, Logan. She wondered if they were really lovers and were just using Thorin for his fortune. Humans were not known for their faithfulness. Her eyes narrowed at the thought as she walked to Thorin's chambers.

That was another thing, when she told him it was improper for them to be sharing a bed chamber and suggested she be moved to one of the guest chambers, he refused. Stating that he would not be seperated from his One no matter what tradition said. It galled her how he could now openly flout centuries of traditon and law for a human that would only last a blink of an eye in their lifetime. Dis was not that convinced that Alina was actually Thorin's One, more like he was addicted to the sex they were having. That also bothered her. Thorin knew full well the law, he knew that he was automatically betrothed to this human now that he had sex with her. He was trapped, so to speak, though he didn't seem to mind at all. Dis huffed as she continued to walk toward the Royal Halls.

And apparently this madness was spreading to Dwalin and Fili! No she had to put a stop to this. There was nothing she could do about Fili and Sigrid now, the fool boy had gotten the human girl pregnant and Dis would not abandon her own grandchild, half Dwarf or not, family is family. Besides at least the girl's father was the King of Dale so that helped in matters. But this one with Thorin was of no use. If Dis could convince her to leave and go back to her own world, maybe Thorin could forget about this foolishness and marry a proper Dwarrowdam.

Dis finally arrives at Thorin's door, where JARVIS is standing guard.

"Let me in you metal monstrosity, I have business with the human girl." JARVIS does not budge.

**I'm sorry ma'am but you do not have the authorization to enter into the King Under the Mountain's and Miss Stark's chambers.** Dis is taken aback, who did this creature think he is?

"What do you mean I do not have the authorization? I am the Lady Dis princess of Erebor!"

**I realize who you are Lady Dis, but without the express permission of either his majesty himself or Miss Stark, I can not let you pass.**

Dis narrows her eyes. "Then I suggest you get that authorization or I shall be forced to take an axe to you!" JARVIS was completely unfazed, if he could have, he would have rolled his eyes at the empty threat.

**Very well madam I shall confer with Miss Stark.** With that the Iron Man helmet flickers as he attempts to get in touch with Miss Stark.

Alina was lying in bed reading, after her shopping trip she had been told by Bruce that she had been forbidden by her loving mate to leave the bed for fear of something happening to the babies. While she laid in bed, Logan was playing video games on one of the gaming systems. The game was suddenly paused then JARVIS' voice is heard over the speakers.

**Miss Stark, the Lady Dis is out here in the hall and would like to see you if it is possible.**

"Tell her no JARVIS. I don't like her, Alina, I don't like the way she treats you." Logan says as he begins to get angry.