Chapter 79 Dining With the Avengers and a Spa day

Thorin and Alina slept for two hours. About twenty minutes into their nap, Jarvis informs Alina that all the groceries have arrived. Alina tells him she'll be awake in a while.

When she woke up, she very carefully extricates herself from Thorin's grasp as to not wake him. She gives him her pillow so he has something to snuggle into.

Alina changes into sweats pants and a tee shirt, then she heads for the kitchen. She takes the frozen turkey out of the freezer, puts it in the sink  to let it thaw. Using her powers she made the water so hot, the turkey thawed in 20 minutes.

While the bird was thawing, she gets some potatoes to peel. Using her telekinisis, Alina had a potato peeler begin to peel the potatos. In the mean time she works on the stuffing. With the stuffing ready, she goes back to the thawed turkey, puts it in a roasting pan and begins to baste it in butter. Then she puts both hands on the turkey and begins to roast it. She makes a small fire ball to place the turkey in so the outside will cook.

While the turkey roasts, Alina put some rolls in the oven along with several pies. In the other oven she puts in a green bean casserole. When the potato peeler finishes peeling the potatoes she mashes them up to make mashed potatoes with gravy. She opens six cans of cranberry sauce and puts it in a large bowl to put them in the fridge.

Thorin wakes up alone hugging Alina's pillow, he gets up and goes to the bathroom. When he come out he gets dressed, as soon as he opened he door to his room, he was assaulted by the smell of food cooking. Following the scent, Thorin goes to the kitchen, there he sees his beloved bustling around in the kitchen preparing a feast. He quietly sits down on the bar stool to watch, at that time he feels a hand touch his arm, it was Tony.

"It's pretty cool how she cooks, like that turkey for instance would normally take three to five hours to cook because of it's size. Alina will have ready in an hour and a half." Tony says, preening about his sister.

"Will she be needing help?" Thorin asks.

"Just stay out of her way so you don't get hurt, She's almost finished anyway. Jarvis, inform the Avengers, Natasha and Dwalin that dinner is almost ready.

**Yes sir**

Alina turns around, she sees Thorin and Tony watching her. "Hi guys, I'm almost finished. Would you mind setting the table?"

Thorin and Tony get up and get all of the dishes to set the table, when they hear the ding of the elevator.

"I knew it, Alina is cooking." Clint said , "Do you suppose she made any deviled eggs."

Right on cue a platter of deviled eggs land on the table close to Clint.

"Alright, I love these, Thorin you have got to try these."

Thorin picks one up and bites it. The taste is amazing, he takes another one. Tony goes to his bar and get Thorin some wine, He figured he wouldn't like beer. Thorin thanks Tony for the wine.

"Do you have any ale?" Thorin asks.

"Yeah I do but it's not as strong as the kind of ale you're used to."

Thorin wants some anyway, he takes the ale from Tony and downs it. "It tastes good, you are correct though it is not as strong as Dwarvish Ale, but it is still good."

At that precise moment Dwalin and Natasha come into the room, "Is that turkey I smell?" Nat asks.

"Yep, Honey Bunny, is cooking us a early Thanksgiving dinner just in case we can't all be together on that day." Tony informs them.

Once Bruce Thor and Steve arrive, dinner is served. All of the side dishes float out of the Kitchen and land on the dining room table. Alina comes out of the kitchen with an enormous roast turkey following her. She sets the turkey at the head of the table where Tony sits, so he can carve the turkey.