Chapter 76 Enthusiasm

**SEXUAL CONTENT**

It takes a week for Thorin to fully recover. His body is finally beginning to produce enough blood and he is feeling stronger. All he needs now is for Bruce to release from his care. Bruce comes into Thorin's room to do his final check up.

"How are feeling today, Thorin?" Bruce asks him.

"I feel terrible." Thorin says in response.

"Why?"

"Because, Bruce, I miss my wife. She is refusing to be intimate with me unless you release from your care. So, please, for the love of Mahal tell me I am fit enough to be released from your care." Thorin say almost pleading with Bruce.

Bruce chuckles, "Yes, Thorin, I will release you from my care, starting now."

Thorin nearly explodes from the excitement he feels right now, he couldn't wait to get his queen into bed. Thorin was about to leap out of the chair he was sitting in by the fire, but Bruce has a hold of his arm to restrain him.

"I haven't finished my examination on you. Let me draw some more blood to see what else Logan's blood is doing to you. Then you can go hunt down Alina.

Thorin huffs, but sticks his arm out so Bruce can take another blood sample

"Why isn't the Munchkin her, anyway?" Bruce asks.

"Alina decided that it would be in my best interest if she would stay away from me, so I will not be tempted by her. So, Alina spends all day away from me, not even for lunch do I see her. I only see her when we are getting ready for bed, and even then she refuses to let me touch her!" Thorin says as he throws his hands up in complete frustration.

Bruce pats Thorin on the shoulder. "Don't worry, Thorin, once you tell her that I released you from care, she'll be all over you, It's been hard on her too."

Bruce finishes his exam and declares Thorin to be in great health and releases him from his care.

"Good now I am off to, as you said, hunt down my One." Thorin says with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Why don't you have Jarvis scan the mountain in order to find Alina?" Bruce suggests.

"That is a brillant idea, Jarvis would you scan the mountain? Thorin asks.

**That will not be necessary, your majesty, I already know where Ms. Stark is at this precise moment.**

"Tell me, Jarvis, where is she," Thorin asks as he tries not to worry too much.

**Ms. Stark went back to her world, she had some Stark business to attend to. She told me to tell you that if Dr. Banner were to release you, if you would like to join her at Stark Tower. She left some clothes in your wardrobe so you will feel more comfortable.**

"Thank you, Jarvis, for telling me where Alina is. Now if you will excuse me I must change, Bruce, you are more than welcome to come along if you wish. Oh and Jarvis inform Natasha that we will be going to her earth, if she and Dwalin want to come, it will be fine. And last but not least inform Logan discreetly if he wants to return home for a time."

**Mr. Logan has a communicators with him, I should be able to get in touch with him any minute now.**

"Good, now if you will excuse me." Thorin said again as he left the Bruce and Jarvis alone.

Once in his room, Thorin makes a beeline for his wardrobe, inside he finds a large white box wrapped with red ribbon, big red bow on it. He  takes the the box out of the wardrobe and sets it down on the table. Carefully he removes the ribbon, then the bow, it was then that Thorin notices the card on the bow. He takes the card and begins to read it.