Chapter 50 Bath Time

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Thorin finally escorted his tired wife to their bedchambers. Alina went to go stand by the fireplace to warm herself, while Thorin went to the washroom to draw a bath. All he wanted was to soak in the hot water with his beloved as they did in Lake-Town. Once the bath was ready, Thorin went to get Alina.

"Come, my love, I have drawn a bath for us."

As they walked toward the washroom Alina asked Thorin, "Do you think things will go well with Bard tomorrow night?"

Thorin kissed her head, "I'm sure things will be just fine. Granted Bard will be very upset at first, what father wouldn't be, but in the end, he has no other choice but to accept it."

Once in the washroom, Thorin began to undress his mate, then remove his own clothes. He then got into the hot water and helped Alina in. He sat down on a ledge that was carved into the large pool and pulled Alina into his lap. Thorin kissed her shoulder, grabbing the soap he lathered up her back then started to give her a message.

"You are so tense, Halwé, is there anything the matter?"

Alina sighed and leaned back into him, "No, not really just reflecting on what all has happened and what's still to come."

Her hand drifted unconsciously drifted to her belly. Thorin placed his larger hand over hers. "Everything is going to be alright, my dove. I will not let anything happen to you or our children."

She picked up his hand and kissed it, "I know you won't, love, but there are still so many things that could go wrong. This type of pregnancy is unheard of, half mutant half dwarrow babies. What kind of complications are we going to run into?"

Thorin picked her up and turned her to face him, he took her face in both hands and kissed her tenderly, "There is a risk in any pregnancy, but we will face them together and with Bruce, the risk to you and the babies will be reduced."

Alina sighed, she had to agree with Thorin there was always a risk. But she wasn't worried about herself, she would survive no matter what. It was the babies she was worried about. For now, she decided to put it out of her mind, only time would tell how this pregnancy would go. In the meantime, she was going to enjoy her husband. Alina began to grind against Thorin and kiss up his neck making her way towards his lips. Thorin grabbed her hips and held them steady when she went to kiss him he turned his head.

"No, my love, not now, let me finish bathing you."

She huffed at him and turned around. He grabbed the soap and cloth then began to lather her up again. He ran the soapy cloth down her body washing her thoroughly. She was so turned on she tried desperately to get him to touch her, pushing his hands lower. But Thorin refused to cooperate even though his arousal was obvious.

"Alina, please don't make this harder on me than it already is. Let me just finish washing you then we can get out and go to bed."

Alina gave him a hurt look that nearly broke his heart, "You don't want me anymore now that I'm pregnant with twins."

Thorin looked at her astonished, "No, my darling that is not true! I want you more now than ever, it is just that you are still sick and I do not want to hurt you or take away what little strength you have. When you are better I will show you how much I love you."

Alina, still hurt, scoots away from Thorin. She finishes washing and rinsing herself then gets out leaving Thorin there alone. By the time Thorin finishes bathing Alina was already dressed in a ridiculous nightgown and was in bed. He sighs, put on his nightshirt and trousers and climbed into bed. He reaches out for her but she scoots to the other side of the bed as far away from him as possible. He sighs yet again and blows out the candle.