Chapter 35 X-Men Training

An hour later Thorin and Alina reappear in the training area. Thorin looked a little tired and Alina looked a lot calmer.

Logan walked up to the pair. "Feel better, kid," He said with a smirk.

"Shut up, you ass!" Alina snaps at Logan.

He laughs "You're welcome, you ready for round two?" Logan asks with a glint in his eye.

Alina was about to answer when Thorin cut her off. "NO! I shall not have you risk yourself and the life of our child again." Thorin said with a stern look in his eye.

Alina huffed. "What's the difference between now and during the battle?" Thorin smirks.

"Right now, I can stop you." He says and kisses her nose.

Logan rolls his eyes. "Alright fine then come watch the others."

They walk down hand in hand to where Natasha is training. "Am I hearing that right, Logan, is that Nat?"

Logan grins. "Yeah and she's up against Hawkeye." Alina starts walking faster practically dragging Thorin. "Oh this is gonna be good, is anyone restraining Dwalin?"

Logan laughs. "Not yet, we better hurry."

Thorin is completely confused. "What is going on, Azyungâl?" As he lets his beloved pull him.

"Oh, you'll see. Nat and Hawkeye have been partners forever and their training sessions get pretty intense, not like mine and Logan's but close, right Logan?"

He pulls out a cigar and asks for a light, Alina snaps her fingers and lights if for him. "Pretty much, just not as bloody or violent." Logan and Alina fist bump. Thorin gives them an odd look.

When they get there they see Natasha and Hawkeye going at. Hawkeye keeps throwing punches at Natasha which she counters with her own and a few roundhouse kicks to the face. Clint fires an arrow in response. Which does not sit well with Dwalin. He starts heading for Clint, but Logan grabs him in a Half Nelson first.

"It's okay, Dwalin, this is the way they train. It happens all the time, watch now she throws a knife at him."

And like clockwork a knife goes whizzing by Clint's head, Dwalin calmed down.

"She can handle it, she's been a trained killer since she was five years old." Thorin and Dwalin looked at each other in amazement. In the end, Natasha pinned Clint and made him submit.

Dwalin was very proud of his One. "That was incredible, love. Now try that with a real warrior," Dwalin stepped in front of Natasha, "After all as long as I don't hurt you too badly Alina can heal you," Dwalin smirked.

Alina called Natasha over. "Okay, remember what I told you. You're gonna have to kick his ass so it'll get through that stubborn head of his that you're not helpless. Oh and if you want me to teleport you to the castle let me know."

Natasha gave her a strange look "Why?"

Alina smirked, "You'll see."

Then she walked back to Thorin. "This is going to be so cool!" Alina says in an excited tone, "She is so going to kick Dwalin's ass."

Thorin and several others gave her a dubious look. "I very much doubt that, my love. Dwalin is a formidable fighter and she is so petite."

Alina shakes her head. "Doesn't matter how big he is she'll pin him."

A twinkle appears in Thorin's eyes and a smirk on his face. "Care to place a wager, my heart."

She smiles up at him and kisses his cheek. "I have no money to bet with, how about we do it the way Tony and I do it at home?"