Chapter 26 Tony Helps, Getting Engaged and Having A Plan

Thorin's group appears in Lord Elrond's tent. He had been expecting them. Also waiting in the tent was King Bard and Gandalf. "Le nathlam hí Melon nîn. Welcome my friends, from another world. I am happy you have come. I am Lord Elrond of Rivendell, This is King Bard of Dale and This is Gandalf the Grey. Hail once again to the King and Queen under the Mountain."

Thorin inclines his head.

"Guren *glassui, my Lord. May I introduce you to my friends." Alina walks up and stands next to Natasha. "This is my best friend in the world, Natasha Romanoff."

Natasha has been around Royalty gave a deep bow to the Lord, King, and wizard.

Alina moves on and grabs Logan's arm "This is Logan Howlett, one of my dearest friends and teacher." He also bows.

When she gets to Xavier her attitude changes. Before she was playful now this is more reverent. "This, This man is Professor Charles Xavier, my mentor, my father figure, my friend."

Then she hugs him with such force and emotion she almost cries. Both Logan and Natasha know how much the Professor means to Alina. Her own father, Howard Stark, had only treated her as a potential weapon for the country. Charles was the only other person aside from Tony to treat and love her the way a child should be treated.

Thorin had no idea that this man meant so much to his One. She never made mention of him on their entire journey. She mostly spoke of Logan and other friends. But seeing the emotional state of his wife now, he could see why she never spoke of him. Thorin opened his arms to his wife and she automatically walked into them. That was something Logan was going to have to get used to. When She cried before it was his arms she went to. Thorin held his wife tight until she calmed down.

*I've missed you, Professor*

*I missed you too, child.*

Once everything was calm again the greetings continued. "Professor Xavier, your student has spoken very highly of you. And I can see why." Lord Elrond said.

Gandalf agreed. "Indeed we can, if anyone can put this arrogant child in such a state you must be special indeed!"

Alina gave Gandalf a petulant look and stuck her tongue out at him. Everyone started to laugh. Thorin just pats his spoiled brat on the back.

"Hey, you forgot all about little 'ole me!" Tony says through the communicator.

Alina facepalms. "Of course how could I have forgotten the greatest person aside from Thorin and The Professor"

Tony gets mad "HEY!" Alina smirks. Logan and Natasha look at each other and roll their eyes.

"My older brother! Nobody better! Tony Stark! Come inside, Tony."

Tony flies in past the guards and lands next to Alina. It is apparent they are related. Tony's faceplate raises and they have the same arrogant smirk on. Lord Elrond and Gandalf exchange a glance.

"So this is the infamous Tony Stark? The one that Alina could not stop talking about?

Tony puffed out his chest. "Yepper"

Gandalf scrutinized him further. "Are you sure you two are not twins?"

Tony barks out a laugh. "No sir, I'm 10 years older, but you're not the first to say that."

Alina realized "Oh my god. Tony, let me introduce you to  Lord Elrond of Rivendell, Gandalf The Grey and you remember King Bard of Dale."

Tony as well knew a thing or two about being around Royalty. And he would never do a thing to hurt his sister and her husband. So, He did a proper bow. "It is a pleasure to meet you all."